Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manafusion

Civilization

64 posts in this topic

and with that, a turtle.

Posted Image

hah you failed, your picture's borked you lose

shows up fine on my system. Must be yours ;P

shows up fine on my system. Must be yours ;P

nah, I can't see it either

Hmm... damn. Eh, fuck it. CLOSE THIS TOPIC DUNK.

Hmm... damn. Eh, fuck it. CLOSE THIS TOPIC DUNK.

you are the first person on the internet who also visits funnyjunk that i have ever found.

wait, what? I just randomly googled.. I am entirely confused.. Did I do bad?

I just had to

Posted Image

I'm quite sure that that is a cow...

wait, what? I just randomly googled.. I am entirely confused.. Did I do bad?

oh. Never mind then. oh well. And you didn't do bad. You did good. sigh...

oh. Never mind then. oh well. And you didn't do bad. You did good. sigh...

Shouldn't you close this thread? Enjoying the show btw but not gonna post much else since it's suppose to be dead anyway.

You must have dead skinny cows with manes where you come from. :P

Cow's head is a bit... like... larger? I don't know, let me look for some images.

Posted Image

Bull (male cow ._. duh...)

Posted Image

Horse

You see the difference? now compare both skulls with the head of that horse/cow/whatever you want to call it. It's a horse.

huh, i swear it looks like a cow, but hey, i could be wrong

EDIT: Ohhh, i get it now, the mouth is open so that threw me off, plus the eyes look very cow-like to me.

Lol, yeah, it's eyes do look like cow's ones :P

Maybe it's a crossbreading made in the laboratory...? O_o

huh, i swear it looks like a cow, but hey, i could be wrong

EDIT: Ohhh, i get it now, the mouth is open so that threw me off, plus the eyes look very cow-like to me.

there is too much horse in that picture for that to be a legitimate mistake.

Lol, yeah, it's eyes do look like cow's ones :P

Maybe it's a crossbreading made in the laboratory...? O_o

My (and all biologists on this forum) biology jimmies are very rustled by that post.

there is too much horse in that picture for that to be a legitimate mistake.

No one ever said i wasn't a complete idiot ;)

No one ever said i wasn't a complete idiot ;)

I wouldn't say COMPLETE, maybe only a horse idiot? :)

How high are you? Do you know what a cow is?

I wouldn't say COMPLETE, maybe only a horse idiot? :)

I do hate horses...

How high are you? Do you know what a cow is?

hey, it was late, I was tired, one thing led to another, and well, you know the rest.

hey, it was late, I was tired, one thing led to another, and well, you know the rest.

Out of context, being asked how high you are and if you know what a cow is and responding with such a vague reply laced with innuendo would be interesting.

Biologists move aside: Let a Kentucky man get in here. If i don't know what a horse looks like, i'll shove my snake skin boots up my arse and eat my straw hat.

I love how the thread of suggesting about Civilization goes down into a thread talking about horses and cows. It's so nice that you guys have such power to side-track a topic post from one into another with such ease.

To the current topic on horses and cows: I like horses. Only cause I'm Sagittarius. Cows are.... meat. That are meant to go down into my belly. I prefer to look at them as food on my food chain rather than something to like or dislike.

I love how the thread of suggesting about Civilization goes down into a thread talking about horses and cows. It's so nice that you guys have such power to side-track a topic post from one into another with such ease.

It really is nice, isn't it? I rather enjoy it myself.

Speaking of horses, I got lucky in my latest DF fort and got a male horse and a female horse drawing my embark wagon. Needless to say, my dwarves have been eating their offspring ever since :)

Speaking of horses, I got lucky in my latest DF fort and got a male horse and a female horse drawing my embark wagon. Needless to say, my dwarves have been eating their offspring ever since :)

you lucky dog, i seem to be unable to get any sort of animal husbandry setup in every fortress i start, all of those poor dwarves end up being forced vegetarians, then it all comes to a horrible bloody end with a wild and wacky tantrum spiral, but hey, losing is FUN!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0