Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fallonsky

ingot press

19 posts in this topic

well since this is the suggestion section i have a idia how to implement ingot blocks. you heat the ingots to welding heat or jest workable heat and then put them into a ingot press. it would be a block that can be heated by coal/logs to keep the ingots at a stable tempature and when everythings ready you can "press" them into a block. its more compact but heavyer and only stacks to 4 insted of the 16 ingots and to get it back you melt it down or perhaps break it with chisle and hamer to get warped 9 warped ingots that jest need to be reheated and beaten with a hammer into regular ingots again.

edit: you could have this as well as the ingot piles that where talked about in a post a bit below mine.

your new, so I'll be nice. We have had this idea suggested time and time again. Use the god forsaken search bar. Otherwise, I turn a very hungry dragon and his spaghetti god companion loose on you.

Actually I haven't seen our dragon in a while but now we got a giant eye and the flamboyant aztec god of derails so, I don't know you give some you get some.

Edit: kinda wondering if he was referring to his implementation as the idea not the ingot blocks themselves. Have we talked about presses yet?

I can't see why would you want a press in TFC to begin with.

Well, I could. Since I'm swimming in zinc right now, I very well could build roads out of it, but still?

Metal blocks=storage and aesthetics we have gone over that.

well yes they are storage and aesthetics i guess. like having the enderdragon egg its useless but nice to have jest for braging rights. also i didn't know the press idia was already talked about :/ i looked through the forums a bit but didnt see it. hope the rastapharian god doesnt attack me with his noodly apendage >.<

well yes they are storage and aesthetics i guess. like having the enderdragon egg its useless but nice to have jest for braging rights. also i didn't know the press idia was already talked about :/ i looked through the forums a bit but didnt see it. hope the rastapharian god doesnt attack me with his noodly apendage >.<

correction, it's pastafarian

correction, it's pastafarian

Or "Flamboyantliant"... or something like that : depends on who you where talking about...

EDIT: lol, Noodles, we started with hundreds of posts of difference, you reached me a while back, and now we are back at the hundred of posts difference o.o interesting...

Or "Flamboyantliant"... or something like that : depends on who you where talking about...

EDIT: lol, Noodles, we started with hundreds of posts of difference, you reached me a while back, and now we are back at the hundred of posts difference o.o interesting...

well, thats because i've been participating much fewer incredible derails lately

well, thats because i've been participating much fewer incredible derails lately

She derailed herself from derailment

She derailed herself from derailment

And you derailed yourself from her derailment, and i just derailed myself from yours.

You see? derailment is not something that happens just once; it's a slow process. It takes time to break the rails enough so the train can escape them, you know?

Time to bring out the Back to the Future 3 train.

Bring it on!

Posted Image

And you derailed yourself from her derailment, and i just derailed myself from yours.

You see? derailment is not something that happens just once; it's a slow process. It takes time to break the rails enough so the train can escape them, you know?

Slow??????????????????????

I've seen derailments take place in the second post

Slow??????????????????????

I've seen derailments take place in the second post

RELATIVELY slow. You think we couldn't derail a thread by editing the OP ourselves? Sure we could, but legal limitations forces us to use slower ways :

RELATIVELY slow. You think we couldn't derail a thread by editing the OP ourselves? Sure we could, but legal limitations forces us to use slower ways :

How about editing the title?

"A post about bad grammar"

Hummm? what about that?

How about editing the title?

"A post about bad grammar"

Hummm? what about that?

It's still editing the post, so yeah, we can't do it. We gotta use the inferior alternatives... actually posting, keeping that thread alive for a bit more. Unefficient, but at the same time, it works well enough.

It's still editing the post, so yeah, we can't do it. We gotta use the inferior alternatives... actually posting, keeping that thread alive for a bit more. Unefficient, but at the same time, it works well enough.

I start by ignoring until it reaches 6 posts.

well since this is the suggestion section i have a idia how to implement ingot blocks. you heat the ingots to welding heat or jest workable heat and then put them into a ingot press. it would be a block that can be heated by coal/logs to keep the ingots at a stable tempature and when everythings ready you can "press" them into a block. its more compact but heavyer and only stacks to 4 insted of the 16 ingots and to get it back you melt it down or perhaps break it with chisle and hamer to get warped 9 warped ingots that jest need to be reheated and beaten with a hammer into regular ingots again.

*brings it back on topic, if but for a brief time...*

You should consider using the four side slots of a forge. They basically already do everything you are requesting except they don't require any heat source at all.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0