Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ThomThomson

Artist looking to help out

44 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone in the Terrafirmacraft community.

I am an artist studying in my second year at NSCAD University, in the fine arts program. I am extremely interested in Terrafirmacraft, and have experience creating textures for minecraft. I would love to help out, and if anyone wants to see some of my work, ask and I will upload images.

Well, we love texture packs, so feel free.

However, there is a very specific art style that Bioxx and Dunk like to have as the default, so while we may enjoy your texture pack, you shouldn't get your hopes up for helping with the default pack. Bioxx and Dunk have a couple artists doing the work already.

Welcome, very welcome. If you're here to make a texture pack, then very very welcome. If the texture pack is cool then very very very very very very welcome and a +1.

There is definately a need for great texture packs (isn't there always) so I second TheWolf's welcome and +1 (is that now +2?)!

There is definately a need for great texture packs (isn't there always) so I second TheWolf's welcome and +1 (is that now +2?)!

Only if his texture pack is good. I think :)

Only if his texture pack is good. I think :)

Okay, I'll let my +1 stand just on the OP's interest in making a texture pack.

So Thom is at 1, +1 if it is good.

Agreed with the other posters. We are never at an overflow of good texture packs, so feel free to post and make one! +1!

TEXTURE PACK!? :D

+1

shortly summarizing the first 4.000.000.000 posts to come after this, they want you to make a texture pack to show off :D

shortly summarizing the first 4.000.000.000 posts to come after this, they want you to make a texture pack to show off :D

Yeah, ThomThompson is a smart guy! I need to do this too...

Just in case you don't get it :

Texture paaaaack !!! :P

And Welcome to the forums

As TheWolf says for the first post of everybody. He seems to have forgoten this time, maybe he's to excited by your next TP :D

Yes. Make a texture pack

As TheWolf says for the first post of everybody. He seems to have forgoten this time, maybe he's to excited by your next TP :D

Eh yes I forgot...then...

WELCOME TO THE (NEED YOUR TEXTURE PACK) FORUMS!!!

I've got a texture pack, but it's a huge job. It uses maaany features from the HDPatcher. So far, I am about 30% done the vanilla textures, but after that I will do TerraFirmaCraft stuff. I'm also open to doing any skins or helping out with any artwork people need done. I was thinking of making some fan art as well.

Just a teaser of my pack:

http://imgur.com/a/HoDUU#0

that teture pack is the shiz! but i'll probably never use a texture pack, a game is supposed to be played as it was made, the only thing i approve would be quality boosting mods, but that doesnt really apply in minecraft :D

I've got a texture pack, but it's a huge job. It uses maaany features from the HDPatcher. So far, I am about 30% done the vanilla textures, but after that I will do TerraFirmaCraft stuff. I'm also open to doing any skins or helping out with any artwork people need done. I was thinking of making some fan art as well.

Watch out with high contrasts in the textures, far rendering becomes weird on HD packs, like flickering lights.

Other than some wonky looking grass, if you can manage to correctly port that TP to TFC I will use it. EVERYDAY.

I'll be back in a bit guys. Gotta so spam some likes...

....HOLY F+CK!

....HOLY F+CK!

Wanna help me spam likes?

-- AWESOMENESS INSIDE --

That is really stunning man, great job! Also a great use of CTM, your pics just motivate me to go and make pillars and cobble variations...XD

What is the base res used, 128x?

Wanna help me spam likes?

You don't even have to ask! O.O

That is really stunning man, great job! Also a great use of CTM, your pics just motivate me to go and make pillars and cobble variations...XD

What is the base res used, 128x?

If you two get together I might have a heart attack of excitement... Beware...

Dante, ThomThomson from... the internet i guess .-.

Thom Thomson, Dante from Greece.

You now meet each other. Any cahnce you guys could work together?