Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

Hullo there, i've been perusing around for a terrafirmacraft server to play on, and i was very curious as to how this one is coming along, If possible i'd also like to play.

My in-game name is: Sirbab

I'm somewhat of a TFC Vet, but please excuse my ignorance of the past few versions, it's been a while :P/>

Server is coming along great! We've got our towns set up spanning distances of up to 10k blocks! Lots of roads and a few train stations being worked on. Its pretty great fun, we'd be glad to have you!

We'll get you whitelisted right away... See you in Whiterock!

Posted Yesterday, 05:25 PM

Hi! I and my friends are interested to join your server.

IGN: sleepwalk

IGN: Soni_Briger

IGN: Jocaru

Thanks!

I think you didnt see this.... (or we need to write some more xD)

We are really interested in join your server . We played Terrafirmacraft in a home server some months ago and now we want to start to play with more people and enjoy this awesome mod. We have been looking for servers in this page and we believe that this server fits us.

We are very friendly and we can contribute with our enthusiasm and our "square" hands.

Thank you for advantage, I hope we will see this afternoon in the server.

I think you didnt see this.... (or we need to write some more xD)

We are really interested in join your server . We played Terrafirmacraft in a home server some months ago and now we want to start to play with more people and enjoy this awesome mod. We have been looking for servers in this page and we believe that this server fits us.

We are very friendly and we can contribute with our enthusiasm and our "square" hands.

Thank you for advantage, I hope we will see this afternoon in the server.

Welcome to Roanoke

I'll get you listed this morning.

Bob

This server looks amazing :D I cannot find an application to fill out :(

If all I need to do is give my in game name then: Danelli (Same as my user name on here B) )

And yes I just discovered how to use emotes for the first time :P

IGN: Ferkles

18 - UK

Dunno what else you might need to know, but lemme know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Hey Bob.

My brother posted my wrong IGN...

Here's my mc IGN: Hutaru

You can replace it with Ampersandman

:D thx

i can't get on, i know there are people on, but i keep getting a bad login when i try

We are haveing some small server load issues. We have made some adjustments but for now we are not adding new people. This will allow us to gadge the effectiveness of the changes.

So the line is drawn here.

We'll get everyone before this post sorted out, but it will be several days before we open back up.

We strive to insure a wonderful lag free game experience for our players and hope you understand the necessity of this action.

Bob

i can't get on, i know there are people on, but i keep getting a bad login when i try

Please define "a bad login" please.

What exactly is the message your getting?

Your forum name is on the whitelist.

Bob

Id think id make a good addition in the sense im mature, can blacksmith,mine,farm (kinda) and fight. My IGN is tnoy23. I am 14 (don't let that think im not mature, I really am.)

Hello, my name is Tyler and I would like to join Roanoke. I'm 23 and my play style is very non-invasive and mostly reserved. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha 2010 with a paid for key. My username is ultracasual (all lowercase). I have dedicated server hosting experience from late 2011 to current day and understand rules and courtesy. Thank you :)

edit: Actually, I'll be a partnership with dodgersfan2134 building and creating magnificent things, we're both excited to use the chisel.

Hi, i was looking for server for this cool mod, so i found this one and it looks really good, i would like to join it.My IGN is Sabi1998 , i am 15 years old (as you can know from my username) , i am playing minecraft since Beta 1.3 and i am pretty new to this mod.

Sorry about bad grammar, i do my best :)

Please define "a bad login" please.

What exactly is the message your getting?

Your forum name is on the whitelist.

Bob

i tryed logging in to see what version of the mods i needed, after downloading and installing them, i tryed logging in, and it just says "connection error, bad login" its a pretty common problem, but i should have fixed by now

and the whitelist checks before that i belive

edit: fixed, i was technicly playing offline mode, its fine now

MCname: DreXav

Hello, Bob.

I am applying from an alternate account because the first which also is my MC acc name, DreXav, wouldn't get an activation e-mail no matter what I tried.

I am a mature and hardened gaming veteran, been playing community-oriented MC servers for a while now, admittedly most of them were PvP-focused but I also play on a peaceful survival server where I'm a regular player for almost two years now.

I'm a team player and a pretty decent builder and designer - I'm the owner and main builder/designer of "Aesura" town which was hailed as the most beautiful town on A'therys server for as long as I was active there. For my earlier, smaller scale works, you could check out my application on Nations at War server.

I'm a beginner TFC player, eager to give it a go but I can't stand playing SingePlayer anymore, so I have been looking for a server to play on and ended up finding yours - Roanoke seems like it has a pretty nice community with couple interesting mods to boot. Some friends of mine, all mature and of great community qualities, are likely to follow.

Cheers,

~D~

Ferkles

Welcome to Roanoke, your listed.

Danelli, tell me about this:

http://www.mcbans.com/ban/440669

No I probably cannot. I do not actually recognize the server. I imagine it is one of the many where I did not enjoy the mechanics and lack of freedom, so I left and never look back. I also do not completely know what honeypot is. I know it has something to do with setting a trap of some sort, but that is about it. I really wish they would have given proof. It might jog my memory.

What I can tell you is that I have had minecraft for 3 years. I run a server for the very selective community called Nations in Ruins. I have beaten vanilla hardcore 3 times over, once killing the ender dragon with snow balls. I have been offered moderator status in nearly 20 servers, all of which I denied as I prefer being a regular player. I have never griefed on any server. The closest I have ever come to doing something of that sort was stealing one stick and replacing it with 64 iron ingots (desperately needed a sword). I was banned for three days. My kk on an old pvp server (sadly no longer up) was 20.

The only thing that I will say stands against me is that I go server to server quite a lot until I find one I like. I imagine I have been accused of things similar to the ban above and never bothered to clear my name because the server was not even worth the time to get back in. I know Roanoke is different. That's why I wish to join.

Bob,

You changed the server render distance last night and think it had unintended affects....

Hey, i think you changed that last night right?

Everyone was commenting about the lack of monsters at night.

Think inadvertently you put it so low mobs cannot spawn.

FYI your message box is full.

MC Name : Stychok

Hi Bob !

I am writing this post because i want to join Roanoke.

I am very mature player and I have a lot of experience in Minecraft (vanilla) , I wanted to turn to a different style of game that'll change the version vanilla and TFC seemed perfect for this mod, I hate to play solo so I decided to go try the multiplayer, j 've already played on the server TFC noobs but the only problem is that there are not enough players, so I decided to turn to Roanoke because he looks pretty alive (mainly because it was the first in the list :D)

I am a player who turns to survival rather lonely, but it does not prevent me from joining the cities, I'm a pretty good builder and decorator, I've pretty much discovered the TFC mod to take care of myself, even so for now I have discovered than the first metals xD

In terms of player I am alive and I am usually a very active player and I may even bring some fun on the server and in the chat: p

I like to chat with others while playing, it's that I want to join the server, I also like to answer questions from newcomers if it does not bother me

So I can make the server an active player who loves to party :D and experienced enough on survival and Minecraft in general (even if the version vanilla is, WTF

I hope to have a quick response or even positive?

And you will not be disappointed if you accept me entant active member of the server!

Thanks you , Stychok

The whitelist is closed right now, we are having problems with the server and are trying to figure out the latency issues, read the previous posts from Bob

We are haveing some small server load issues. We have made some adjustments but for now we are not adding new people. This will allow us to gadge the effectiveness of the changes.

So the line is drawn here.

We'll get everyone before this post sorted out, but it will be several days before we open back up.

We strive to insure a wonderful lag free game experience for our players and hope you understand the necessity of this action.

Bob

I quoted just so people would look at this message

MCname: DreXav

Hello, Bob.

I am applying from an alternate account because the first which also is my MC acc name, DreXav, wouldn't get an activation e-mail no matter what I tried.

I am a mature and hardened gaming veteran, been playing community-oriented MC servers for a while now, admittedly most of them were PvP-focused but I also play on a peaceful survival server where I'm a regular player for almost two years now.

I'm a team player and a pretty decent builder and designer - I'm the owner and main builder/designer of "Aesura" town which was hailed as the most beautiful town on A'therys server for as long as I was active there. For my earlier, smaller scale works, you could check out my application on Nations at War server.

I'm a beginner TFC player, eager to give it a go but I can't stand playing SingePlayer anymore, so I have been looking for a server to play on and ended up finding yours - Roanoke seems like it has a pretty nice community with couple interesting mods to boot. Some friends of mine, all mature and of great community qualities, are likely to follow.

Cheers,

~D~

Activation email? What activation email?

Edit:oh, the one for the forums themselves, whoops.

So ...When will the whitelist will be reopened?

So ...When will the whitelist will be reopened?

How would we know when the problem isnt fixed yet?

I mean , Approximately how long the problem will last?