Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Speculation About the TerraFirmaCraft Construction Update

95 posts in this topic

Oh......well that isn't good. Thanks to this, I now highly agree with your RP threads idea. :D

Anyway, I am pretty sure the next closest, and major thing from now is going to be the construction update

Oh......well that isn't good. Thanks to this, I now highly agree with your RP threads idea. :D

Anyway, I am pretty sure the next closest, and major thing from now is going to be the construction update

Then go to the thread in off-topic and use the rating system in the OP to help me put together a more complete and thought out suggestion that I'm working on. I just want some other people's input before I do that.

And yeah, a start on the construction update seems likely, but I do hope there is some terrain gen in the mix :)

Then go to the thread in off-topic and use the rating system in the OP to help me put together a more complete and thought out suggestion that I'm working on. I just want some other people's input before I do that.

And yeah, a start on the construction update seems likely, but I do hope there is some terrain gen in the mix :)

Yes, I will go do that. But where exactly is the rating system? It is a really big post...

And with the terrain gen thing in the front page, I would love to see some terrain updates soon, maybe after the construction update. :)

ITS BEEN RELEASED! IT is amazing-blocks can be chiselled into 512 individual blocks, wood can be carved and planks can be placed.

ITS BEEN RELEASED! IT is amazing-blocks can be chiselled into 512 individual blocks, wood can be carved and planks can be placed.

This just insane. I cannot wait to try this out.

Terrific job with the chisel and planks! i like everything about it!

Just read the changelog.

i can't wait till tonight..... it's gone be a long day !

Every beta give us more things to celebrate, this one is really nice for aesthetic lovers ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmYEAAAHHH!

:Q________________________________________

I LOVE Build 70...Can't wait to get back from school to try it out!

I bet that thread on chisel creations is going to explode!! We'll see who the real artists are now; you will be able to sculpt so many detailed things! You know what the sad part is? I'm not thinking about survival now, I'm thinking about making amazing sculptures to decorate my worlds! The game has been derailed!

Guys, I'm too happy of this new bunch of awesome-features. I want to destroy something, but in front of me...there's only my PC. Better if I calm down then

Guys, I'm too happy of this new bunch of awesome-features. I want to destroy something, but in front of me...there's only my PC. Better if I calm down then

I usually want to destroy things when I'm angry, not happy... but to each his own!

So... i guess this thread become completely useless then, didn't it? i mean, it's about speculation over an already released build which won't allow that much speculation...

So... i guess this thread become completely useless then, didn't it? i mean, it's about speculation over an already released build which won't allow that much speculation...

Seems that you're right.

Unfortunately, this is not the full construction update, as I have realized. Apparently, we're going have to wait for more new features such as all blocks affected by physics and building stone walls with mortar and rock. Oh well, time to change this thread's title.

EDIT: If I only knew how to...

Unfortunately, this is not the full construction update, as I have realized. Apparently, we're going have to wait for more new features such as all blocks affected by physics and building stone walls with mortar and rock. Oh well, time to change this thread's title.

EDIT: If I only knew how to...

In the OP, click "Edit", then when it appears, click "Full editor".

404 error, can't see the d*** changelog, somebody give me an update. What in the world is going on?

404 error, can't see the d*** changelog, somebody give me an update. What in the world is going on?

The long-awaited Construction Update is finally here. Or at least the first update of it. You can now chisel wood by 512*512, and place down wooden planks to make 'floorboards'.

EDIT: Also a number of tweaks and bugfixes, and Build 71 only featuring the new 'boulders' terrain feature for pure aesthetic purposes, and another set of tweaks and bugfixes.

Great! Now just to download it! :D with the 404 :( this shall be interesting.

I have to say, carving a wood block is a hell of a lot cheaper than placing it with planks.

Ugh, been trying to play build 71 all night, but stupid optifine won't work and I am getting shit performance without it... anyone care to help?

And yeah, the new builds look awesome! So happy that wood is now chisle-able, and the boulders are amazing as well! Thanks Bioxx, This is an awesome update!

I have to say, carving a wood block is a hell of a lot cheaper than placing it with planks.

Keep in mind it is 4 planks to make a plank block... and also 4 planks to make a plank face. So... no, they are the same cost, really. :/