Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Doncody

Where's the Mutton!

30 posts in this topic

This is an issue since I first began playing minecraft. When you slay a sheep all you get is wool which is total bs. Sheep should drop wool, leather, and Mutton. Seeing as Jeb hasn't done anything in vanila I would like to see something done with this in the Terrafimacraft mod. Another thing is the non-slayablity of baby animals. Baby sheep, lambs, should drop lamb chops. And baby cows should drop veal. Sorry guys total facepalm XD...

if you allow us to slaughter baby animals, you'll get a rage lawsuit by parents on their kids killing babies -_-

I completely agree with the OP.

You should be able to get meat from baby animals, but not too much, because it would be overpowered if you don't need animals growing.

This thread needs a picture.

Posted Image

And baby cows should drop venison.

First, look up the definition for venison. Now, look up the definition for veal.

Baby cows are really deer, didn't you know? xD

I have some venison, actually. It's definitely not from baby cows though.

While you're at it, add venison for deer, and veal that comes from baby cows.

-snip-

EDIT: Accursed double send!

Ok you double post, AND double meaning post. Has that ever happened before?

j/k, it was probably an accident.

Ok you double post, AND double meaning post. Has that ever happened before?

Re-member the vocabulary improvement, member.

:P :P :P

Re-member the vocabulary improvement, member.

:P :P :P

I know :P . I am always looking to level up my niceness level!

I know :P . I am always looking to level up my niceness level!

You, dear kimbblesrath. :) :) will never reach my niceness level :) cute kimb. I'm so nice today :)

You, dear kimbblesrath. :) :) will never reach my niceness level :) cute kimb. I'm so nice today :)

Yup, you're the ultimate niceness I have seen (without being extremely weird or awkward)..

Putting smileys all over things helps "nice-ify" your post, haha.

Yup. You are the ultimate nice person I have seen (without being extremely awkward or weird.)

.Putting smileys all over your post "nice-ifys" it, haha.

Yup, you're the ultimate niceness I have seen (without being extremely weird or awkward)..

Putting smileys all over things helps "nice-ify" your post, haha.

The funny thing is that these smiles are used a lot in cartoons when someone takes antidepressants...they appear in all the faces of the characters...

EDIT: wow, double post? This means that I'm 2x nice :)

The funny thing is that these smiles are used a lot in cartoons when someone takes antidepressants...they appear in all the faces of the characters...

EDIT: wow, double post? This means that I'm 2x nice :)

Humm, didn't notice that. The reason for my double meaning post (i guess it is the second time it has happened now :P) is because my internet ha dthat "aww, snap" thing, and I retyped my post, thus the subtle differences. :)

Mutton would be great.

These sheep aren't sheep. They are sponge creatures which tissue closelly resembles wool in it's texture and usability.

For killing babies, in dire-times when crops have been destroyed and you are out of food stockpiles for the wintery winter, you have to kill that calf, even thought you won't get a lot of meat out of it, because you'll starve otherwise.

Not necessary and important, but wouldn't hurt the TFCs belivability.

I'm pretty sure this is already planned

lorbog, as a newer member than me (sheesh you guys never let anything slip by), let me give you 1 hint: do NOT presume ANYTHING is planned until dunk/bioxx says it is, or it is released

killster, as an evident old-forum-member-wannabe, let me give you another different hint: Dunk already said before we will get mutton ;P

I don't think it's even necesary for me to say i agree with this... :P

killster, as an evident old-forum-member-wannabe, let me give you another different hint: Dunk already said before we will get mutton ;P

I don't think it's even necesary for me to say i agree with this... :P

ah well, i didnt know it was planned and he didnt exactly gave me the information where i couldv read that either so yea ;) i stand corrected

lorbog, as a new member, let me give you 1 hint: do NOT presume ANYTHING is planned until dunk/bioxx says it is, or it is released

No, no, no, no! I know that JAG already said this, but nooo, no nooooooooooo :)

alright alright i edited the post, is it now to your satisfaction? like i said, i stand corrected

alright alright i edited the post, is it now to your satisfaction? like i said, i stand corrected

Hah, I am not blaming you :) but he is here since july, then he is an older member than you, not newer.

Again, you don't need to be angry :P

I have prepared some graphics for chops of various sorts.

Posted Image

mutton, squid, bear, wolf

spider leg, spider egg (couldn't decide), venison, enderman

Zoomed in version:

Posted Image