Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zandorum

Yule Logs

19 posts in this topic

I know this is quirky and gimmicky but hear me out. When the game detects on your computer that is December it will generate Christmas Trees in your new worlds but not new chunks. Christmas Tree leaves would glow but drop nothing.

Christmas Trees do not have saplings. Christmas Tree logs would be Yule Logs and burn for 1 Minecraft Day (Doesnt continue though the Night). This whole feature would be toggle-able (Maybe you dont enjoy/celebrate Christmas or dont want

the feature.) For those who do not know what a Yule log is... A yule log is a large and super-hard log which is burned in the hearth as a part of traditional Christmas Celebrations. It usually takes a whole day to burn.

Again I know this is silly but I thought it would be nice for Christmas and I feel like it would be easy to make.

Or you could just decorate a pine tree.

Or you could just decorate a pine tree.

I was more in it for the Yule logs lol.

It'd be awesome with christmas decorations lol, maybe just a reskin of the the pine "leaves" so that on christmas they've got those red globes in them.

Lol, a christmas update would be kinda cute. Put candles and ornamates in trees. hehehe

Lol, a christmas update would be kinda cute. Put candles and ornamates in trees. hehehe

This topic was to sorta get the ball rolling for ideas just like that. Im really hopeing for something fun like that.

Honestly based on what has happened in the past I do not see this happening... However, you never know :)

I would be happy to get candles though :D

and Holly trees.

and... you know what, im going to stop before someone gets hurt XD

Honestly based on what has happened in the past I do not see this happening... However, you never know :)

I would be happy to get candles though :D

and Holly trees.

and... you know what, im going to stop before someone gets hurt XD

Hahaha, well for Christmas I did re-texture my pine trees just for shits and giggles so even If they don't do it atleast I got to celebrate Christmas in TFC even in a small form.

I do not understand what yule logs are. But Christmas tree is kind of cute idea, although I can't think of a way that tree got decorated like that if it wasn't you.

I shall grab my chisel now.

I do not understand what yule logs are. But Christmas tree is kind of cute idea, although I can't think of a way that tree got decorated like that if it wasn't you.

I shall grab my chisel now.

A yule log is a large and super-hard log which is burned in the hearth as a part of traditional Christmas Celebrations. It usually takes a whole day to burn.

And Santa is ridiculous, He comes in one night and gives everyone presents who's to say he cant decorate every pine tree in the world as well.

And Santa is ridiculous, He comes in one night and gives everyone presents who's to say he cant decorate every pine tree in the world as well.

Your parents, after certain age.

As long as it's toggleable, i like this personally :3

Your parents, after certain age.

I'm just being in the Christmas spirit, This conversation can quickly turn into one about religion lets not go that way.

-____-

Hahaha, <3 you dunk. As a note I dont expect you or bioxx to do anything like this primarily due to how much you currently have on your plate.

-____-

come ooooon dunk! Where's your christmas spirit?

:rolleyes:

I'm just being in the Christmas spirit, This conversation can quickly turn into one about religion lets not go that way.

I'd like you to show you a resized quote of the small letter at the end of my previous post:

I'd like you to show you a resized quote of the small letter at the end of my previous post:

I read it, I was responding to "Your Parents, after a certain age." dont worry though I wasent trying to be meanerismicajdalfh BIG WORD IS BEST WORD.

In short... I read it, I like your comment and I understood your were fooling around (Or atleast I think you were) and that being said 0_0 I love you... you flamboyantly

dangerous greek reptilian multiheaded creature.

meanerismicajdalfh

This isn't even a word...What is this I don't even.. :mellow:

What is it?

Umm...I dunno.

And anyway, your image is not just bugged out, but broken, and unavailable.

EDIT:

-edit, i failed :( -

Oh. never mind. What was the picture though?