Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

@Sgt Was the new player me? I was only cutting down a tree and then the server crashed.

Yes it was. I'm horrible at remembering names. :P Did you cut down a sequoia? Those buggers have apparently crashed the server quite a few times.

We have to figure out the tree bug thingie otherwise we have to find a way to go without trees. :D

I'd like to give ur server a try. IGN: LadyZaratam

Thanks

I would like to join the server. If it is alright, my friend would too. My IGN: akkashirei His: Turtlej5.

Thank you!

IGNs LordFatBoy and _AltoCaliBoi_ are griefers

we need you to get Mytown and bigbrother plugin to make world safer

IGNs LordFatBoy and _AltoCaliBoi_ are griefers

Yea, they stole/ destroyed everything in the fort and city. I hope those two little motherfuckers fall off a building, break their legs, get raped by a gang of gorillas and drown in their own shit.

Thanks for all the good people for the good times. I'm done with this server.

ps. There are few chests of metals buried under my cellar floor. Feel free to take those and the anvils from my house.

Well after what happened on the server I'm probably not gonna be playing on the server anymore, It was fun while it lasted, and I wanna also thank everyone y'all were so nice to me when I first joined and y'all taught me so much about terrafirmacraft. I really hope that the server goes in a positive direction and that y'all can get the griefing problem in check, but again thank you and I hope y'all have a good day.

And two players are gone because of this..

I have to say another thing.. a new player with terribly low connection signal makes my game very slow and when he'she get in the server i get thrown out like it was down, and now i can't get in anymore.. the strange fact is that the first time he/she came in, i couldn't almost at all interact with the world and so i tried to relog but server seemed to be down... then when this player logged off i could log in again, and when he/she appeared again my game got very slow and closed itself again, and server was unreachable.. i don't remember this player name, i remember only the IGN ends with number 10

=( That's such a crappy thing to get on and find out. I don't understand why people do that.

Also, simply using the white list properly and not letting ppl log on before allowing them on (possibly during a time when ppl can be aware and stop them) would help a lot. ppl can just log in w/o any clearance or supervision.

The fact is that since we are not on a server with mytown or other protections active griefing is only a matter of time

Really hoping that simonar hasn't decided to keep server down because of this..

This f***ing sucks. sgt and rpg im sorry to see you guys go. simo do you possibly have a world back up to save the fort?

greifer alert now, Gohan3301 and joschika appear to be destroying the road and running a muck in the town.

Yay for simo and mellene unless simo did it first ill ban them

Spartz7, griefer, go figure. Waited till u left Coragamy, then went to town. Was very frank about it.

I checked the server and it's in pretty much the same state as after the last griefing. My house is in even worse shape. Thanks for the server restore, but it's useless unless some method of protection is employed.

So again, thanks everyone who tried to make a server a fun and constructive place. We had some good times. :)

ps. I do want to apologize for the language in my previous post (and this one). I just really hate those petty, little, cocksucking griefers, who seem to be incapable of acting in any manner, besides the spoiled, little bitches they are. :P

Oh look, it's 2013 and people still haven't figured out that quite a lot of their data is stored online. I wonder if _altocaliboi_ was even whitelisted; if he was, it's a failure of the screening process. Let's see what some amateur internet sleuthing brought up:

He is 16.

He's been playing Tekkit.

He's using or have been using a hacked client.

He has an XBOX 360 with a Kinect.

Somehow he is not added to a trans-server killfile yet, it appears.

EDIT: There seems to be a curious fact noticeable that most of the griefers play LoL and are known on Minecraft PVP-stats sites. Make of that what you wish.

Wow so spawn point settlement is constantly under the attack of griefers? and the backup did nothing, simonar take at least the mytown mod..

the sad thing for me, beyond rpg and sgt gone, is that now the huge amount of things done yesterday is deleted

EDIT: the player i've talked about yesterday ruining the connection is barti10

I assume the second wave of griefers was due to reading this thread, going "they have no grief protection!" and logging in.

As I said before, the white list isn't actually being used right, anyone can log in w/o permission (I originally did just by setting the address up in prep for a white list.. and just logged right in). So ppl can just grab the info and log right in. Perhaps taking it out of the forum thread, and only PMing it to ppl AFTER you've white listed them? That will at least make them have to POST and give up they're name at the beginning. Even that will stop the lazy ones who won't bother to even do that.

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/439/20130505234854.png#.UYefrMrhJ8E

I originally thought he was joking, because Coragamy and I were just discussing the griefing before I had AFKed, and he had logged in during it. I had followed him for a bit, but he left everything alone and looked to be just sight seeing. Then I AFKed.

-_-

Sadly couldn't do anything at that point. I'm not sure if he attacked the spawn town, but he seemed pretty into destroying the fort (the other houses had already been ransacked by the time I got back.) Before the reset, those other guys seemed to have only attacked the fort as well.

My chests were all gone, my fences were destroyed, most of my doors removed, my pigs are all over the place. I'm done. They won. Not logging on anymore. Whoever wants my stuff, go get it. Check under the bed too. Have fun.

See ya cal but damn it why did i log off dammit!!!!

look I'm doing my best but ite jot easy I'm trying to make the server work with Server watch dog but its tough