Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I keep on getting "bad login" - was on briefly earlier but can't get back in now - is the whitelist playing up?(the server is showing as being up, with one person connected)

I keep on getting "bad login" - was on briefly earlier but can't get back in now - is the whitelist playing up?

---

the 'bad login' error is in almost all instances a mojang/connection issue, not a server issue. The most i can even do, is restart the server, and that will not help in most cases.

the best suggestion i can make to try and fix that is suggested that you completely restart your minecraft client.

---

the 'bad login' error is in almost all instances a mojang/connection issue, not a server issue. The most i can even do, is restart the server, and that will not help.

the best suggestion i can make to try and fix that is suggested that you completely restart your minecraft client.

---

the article about it from mojang - https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1218708-error-bad-login 

Thanks for the tip...

That fif the trick - for some reason my client had forgotton me and I had to log in again - strange!

Rho , can you get on TeamSpeak ?

---

i am still at work at the moment :/ i will be home in about 2 hours.

if it can't wait, maybe you can send me a PM here?

-- App format ---

IGN: Storpikk

Why this server?: I have tried TFC, and realy like it, but it gets boring in singleplayer,

so i am looking for a small, whitelisted server with adult people in order to play together and try to achieve as much as possible.

Oh, sorry.I am from Norway,i work as a bouncer.Interest : martial arts, gymnastics.I am usualy online very late at night (in the US it is evening)Long time minecrafter, but relatively New to Tfc.

---

whitelisted.

Hi there, please find my application below:

IGN: _keen_

Why this server?: It gets a bit lonely playing TFC in SSP. This server seems casual, friendly place without putting too many demands on the player, unlike other servers (no mandatory teamspeak chat, for example).

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love food, rabbits & Minecraft. :) I'm a freelance designer/illustrator.

Hi there, please find my application below:

IGN: _keen_

Why this server?: It gets a bit lonely playing TFC in SSP. This server seems casual, friendly place without putting too many demands on the player, unlike other servers (no mandatory teamspeak chat, for example).

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love food, rabbits & Minecraft. :) I'm a freelance designer/illustrator.

---

whitelisted.

i will be out of reach for at least the next day or two, but the server is set to auto restart and backup, so everything should be fine.

IGN: protesttheher0

Why this server?: Looks like a nice adult server ( no annoying kids) and so far the people ive talked to are nice. looking to add to and be in a great server

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Not sure what to add here. i do better when people ask things. but im a 23 y/o male i play games work full time i like pizza haha. idk lol. 

Hi my name is Scott, and ive been watching Etho play alot of this mod and i think it would be a fun mod to play with others. and ive been searching for a server to play on for a while. 

My IGN is MasterRogers

IGN: 7mo0ode2

I like playing TFC but i would like to play it on Muiltyplayer so I really want to join your server 

And i don't grief and raid .

IGN: protesttheher0Age: 23Why this server?: Looks like a nice adult server ( no annoying kids) and so far the people ive talked to are nice. looking to add to and be in a great server2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Not sure what to add here. i do better when people ask things. but im a 23 y/o male i play games work full time i like pizza haha. idk lol.

---white listed. I use the open ended question as a gauge on personality and effort taken.:D!!!! I just realized I can whitelist from my phone.

Hi my name is Scott, and ive been watching Etho play alot of this mod and i think it would be a fun mod to play with others. and ive been searching for a server to play on for a while. My IGN is MasterRogers

IGN: 7mo0ode2 I like playing TFC but i would like to play it on Muiltyplayer so I really want to join your server And i don't grief and raid .

---please complete the full application.IGN:Age:Why this server?:2 sentence description of yourself: ---I ask IGN for the whitelist requirement.I ask age, not because I care how old you are, but how mature you are going to pretend to be.I ask why here, because I'm curious like that.I ask description of you to see what you think is worth saying about yourself.

IGN: Moderninity

Why this server?: I like the maturity check as well as the "longest running" label. It gives a sense of security that I can rely on this server in the long run.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm currently studying architecture in college and usually don't have time for much else. Despite that though I have a youtube channel where I post my lp's and etc. for fun and to keep me motivated at the same time.

IGN: ModerninityAge:20Why this server?: I like the maturity check as well as the "longest running" label. It gives a sense of security that I can rely on this server in the long run.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm currently studying architecture in college and usually don't have time for much else. Despite that though I have a youtube channel where I post my lp's and etc. for fun and to keep me motivated at the same time.

---white listed.

IGN: 7mo0ode2
Why this server?: I like playing peaceful and coop servers and it seems pretty good.
2 sentence description of yourself: I love playing TFC I play singleplayer but i think multiplayer will be way better

and i am from UAE (United Arab Emirates) 

Hi Rhodance.

IGN:
Assassinhater

Why this server:
By the looks of how long it's been running !!?
Not exactly easy I'd imagine.
Solid server obviously.

2 sentence description of yourself: 
I'm a welder by profession. 
Been playing Minecraft on and off for a few years now and want a change, and tfc on a server sounds amazing!
Also I like PVE more, though I'm pretty good at PVE when required... this mod is my kinda game.
All the best.

Also, is it ok to use Rei's Minimap and Optifine ? You probably know already that they're usually allowed on PVP servers even. 

Hi Rhodance.

IGN:

Assassinhater

Why this server:

By the looks of how long it's been running !!?

Not exactly easy I'd imagine.

Solid server obviously.

I'm a welder by profession. 

Been playing Minecraft on and off for a few years now and want a change, and tfc on a server sounds amazing!

Also I like PVE more, though I'm pretty good at PVE when required... this mod is my kinda game.

All the best.

Also, is it ok to use Rei's Minimap and Optifine ? You probably know already that they're usually allowed on PVP servers even. 

I personally use zan's because it works better with op powers. Rei's is really good though. If you can get optifine to even work with TFC, more power to you.

white listed.

IGN: 7mo0ode2Age: 14Why this server?: I like playing peaceful and coop servers and it seems pretty good.2 sentence description of yourself: I love playing TFC I play singleplayer but i think multiplayer will be way better

and i am from UAE (United Arab Emirates)

---

I would like to speak to you in TS before I consider white listing someone your age. :/ I'm not going to have a computer where I can do that though for several days. Pretty much everything but the clothes on my back and the smartphone in my pocket are packed and being moved right now.

IGN:gopp

Why this server?: the other one i tried out was a spamfest of annoyance.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i'm a quiet guy and i just want to burn my free time playing tfc

IGN: sa13103

reason: i reacently got back into tfc and really enjoy the new changes, though i feel its better as multy player, working in a bar i work odd hours so most of my friends are not able to play. i used to mod for the LBP server that was up ages ago. idk if anyone remembers them lol

about me.

im a bartender as stated lol, socialization is something i live for and minecraft is the other half ;) 

IGN:

grafikal

Why this server?:

It feels better than the other options that are listed in the forums here. I'd prefer a more mature server as compared to the many young teens romping through all the other servers.

I work as both a graphic designer and a general laborer. I haven't played TFC in about a year and there's a lot of new things to check out. I'd rather learn with people than in SSP. I probably won't end up using Smartmoving but I do use Rei's Minimap since I have a horrible sense of direction in game.