Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teranz

Watermelons should be added to terrain generation...

26 posts in this topic

Personally i think that watermelons should be added to terrain generation just like the pumpkins were added to terrain generation.... It would be quiet good for agriculture. What do you think about this simple idea?Comment down bellow with your personall view...

Nice touch. Nothing super crazy, just water mellons.

And for the record we mean "water mellons" and not "watermelons."

because mellons is a cooler spelling and spaces are fun.

*This is not trolling.

**Very much.

***Shut up.

yeah that would be nice maybe work the way the wheat domestication on the other thread worked with wild wheat followed by domesticated wheat then on to specialized wheat

*This is not trolling.

**Very much.

***Shut up.

I originaly said "water mellons" so i dont get what your talking about...

Personally i think that water mellons should be added to terrain generation just like the pumpkins were added to terrain generation.... It would be quiet good for agriculture. What do you think about tgis simple idea?Comment down bellow with your personall view...

We have wild watermelons that grow out here...they arent as sweet or big as farmed melons....but id like to see some wild growing melons xD

We have wild watermelons that grow out here...they arent as sweet or big as farmed melons....but id like to see some wild growing melons xD

Yeah we could have different types of water mellons like Wild Water Mellon,Water Mellon, Cave Water Mellon and maybe Nether Mellon?

The last one was a just but if you think it is a good idea then great!

sorry. the word is "watermelon" not "water mellon" but i thought the latter sounded cooler so i was making a point. Nvm. Stop judging me.

*This is not trolling.

**Very much.

***Shut up.

...*twitch*

I originaly said "water mellons" so i dont get what your talking about...

He's messing with you, there's no such thing as 'water mellons'

It's 'watermelons'. All one word, only one 'L'.

I'm not messing with him. I legitimate want them to add "water mellons" obviously bioxx will call them watermelons but I think "water mellons" is better.

Don't you?

Sorry for derailing this thread. It just happened that way (and the title says it all anyway)

Sorry about the spelling mistakes english isnt my first language i will change it all now..

I'm not messing with him. I legitimate want them to add "water mellons" obviously bioxx will call them watermelons but I think "water mellons" is better.

Don't you?

Sorry for derailing this thread. It just happened that way (and the title says it all anyway)

And your not very nice... I was going to use a "rude" word but i dont want go get reported...

No you're taking this the wrong way. I wasn't trying to insult you about your grammar, I was making a statement about how people get uppity about grammar. Put it back as "mellons" and let the grammar nazis writhe in pain.

No you're taking this the wrong way. I wasn't trying to insult you about your grammar, I was making a statement about how people get uppity about grammar. Put it back as "mellons" and let the grammar nazis writhe in pain.

To quote the Medic, 'You are trying my patience, dumkampf'

Cant help my grammar if im nit english... So stop bothering me or i will report for harastment...

He Said he was sorry three times and explained himself three times aswell, he just gotta learn to add smiles :P

Grow up and take the apology, or you are worse then you are trying him to seem ;).

Put it back as "mellons" and let the grammar nazis writhe in pain.

Yeah i wouldnt call that a nicest thing to say... Especially i come from a country that suffered probably the worst from nazis attacks... And that could be classified as racism...

Get back on topic now please. I don't mind a little derailment occasionally for real conversations but this is getting out of hand.

I imagine the Soonâ„¢ to be arriving agriculture update with add/change melons enough to satisfy us all.

I will say this - the watermelon is getting a facelift.

I will say this - the watermelon is getting a facelift.

But will Watermelon's new botox look live up to her younger photoshoots?

I hope so. I don't think we're that far along just yet in the agriculture development. It might look the same it might not. But it will most likely feel different. I guess it's not quite getting a face lift as much as a boob job ;)

So they will be bigger and more appealing, but they turn out to be full of air?

So they will be bigger and more appealing, but they turn out to be full of air?

...actually that kinda sounds like the vanilla watermelons, lol

I would like it if we could somehow provide extra nutrients to the watermelons and make them grow bigger. Then we can have "Who has the biggest watermelon" contests! :D Also, I'm sorry but I have to ask...... how is grammar nazi racist?.... It could be "grammarist" ( :) see what i did there?) but not racist in any way.

EDIT: lmao sorry I'm tired and feeling silly...

But one would need to breed melons to come to an edible melon... they don't just happen.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0