Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
linuxas

Placing dirt, sand and cobblestone into stacks

98 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to buy my birthday present at 13.

I don't care, I would like to see somebody stalk me down. Then they can meet my dad with a shotgun at the front door (you can't hide where we live, not even at night). If that is what you meant. If you are just trying to protect me from haters, I don't care. Haters gonna hate!

no, I meant people might not take your ideas as seriously. You lose a bit of credibility with some people.

: Well, i have found several kids of, about, 11-12 years old with better ideas than 23-25 years old guys... The fact that someone has lived more time than you doesn't means he is smarter, or better. Granted that there are more stupid young people than stupid old people, but it doesn't means every single young guy is stupid :

I think it's a good idea. The mountains currently look like cut-outs of the ground with equal layers of dirt on top: unnatural. Gimme craggy, rocky slopes so I can move my viking self into a log cabin and hunt some bear! :D

I'm 15 lol, I didn't buy it. I got it for my 13th birthday.

This explains a good deal.

I don't care, I would like to see somebody stalk me down.

Hate to tell you, but whoever told you that every single person on the internet is some sick pedo, lied.

It's not a bad idea to tell people you're 15 because someone will try to come for you. They won't. No one cares enough.

It's bad because no one cares what a 15 year old has to say.

Could you have perfectly valid ideas? Absolutely. But telling people that you can't even legally procreate will instantly invalidate all of your opinions, regardless of how fair that is.

no, I meant people might not take your ideas as seriously. You lose a bit of credibility with some people.

and talking about "sucking TFC's dick" doesn't make you sound the most mature either... Maybe tone that back a bit so people will take you more seriously.

But telling people that you can't even legally procreate will instantly invalidate all of your opinions, regardless of how fair that is.

I'm just going to say it's legal in my state at 14 to procreate with anyone 17 or under. Basically you can do it with anyone 3 years older than you.

And yes I know nobody on the internet is going to get you.

and talking about "sucking TFC's dick" doesn't make you sound the most mature either... Maybe tone that back a bit so people will take you more seriously.

Lol... Excuse my language, irl that's about the only bad thing I do, most of my teachers last year said I was the only mature kid in the class. But yeah, people won't really know that.

Points taken.

But anyways, back to the thread, i think that cobblestone is fairly compact already (as much as cobblestone will tessilate that is), and it would be silly to be able to store more stone in the same volume.

it's legal in my state at 14 to procreate with anyone 17 or under

...really, so you can have children at 14 in your state? Interesting. Because that's what 'procreate' means, in case you didn't know. If I'd meant sex I would have said sex.

...really, so you can have children at 14 in your state? Interesting. Because that's what 'procreate' means, in case you didn't know. If I'd meant sex I would have said sex.

I didn't know there were laws against that lol. I don't watch teen mom or anything like that but I've never heard of anybody getting in trouble with the law.

I'll look it up.

Anyway, we get off topic a lot.

So dunk, if a crapload of entities falling down a hill won't make me lag, how bad will a rolling animation for cobblestone to simulate how rocks roll down hills?

I didn't know there were laws against that lol. I don't watch teen mom or anything like that but I've never heard of anybody getting in trouble with the law.

I'll look it up.

Anyway, we get off topic a lot.

So dunk, if a crapload of entities falling down a hill won't make me lag, how bad will a rolling animation for cobblestone to simulate how rocks roll down hills?

oh god, you don't even want to touch that. How bad do you lag when a sand hill falls, or theres a cave in or a dirt cave in?

oh god, you don't even want to touch that. How bad do you lag when a sand hill falls, or theres a cave in or a dirt cave in?

I'm careful of not caving in dirt and I don't play in sand. In vanilla though it takes a fair bit of sand for me to lag but I get an extra 10fps with no mods. I figured it would be bad.

I'm careful of not caving in dirt and I don't play in sand. In vanilla though it takes a fair bit of sand for me to lag but I get an extra 10fps with no mods. I figured it would be bad.

Falling off mountains shouldn't be worse than dirt or sand caving in. It's when you want tumbling animations that minecraft takes a shit on your graphics card.

graphics card.

What is that? Last time I checked, Best Buy had that replaced with a potato... Damn this J variant.

I dont..... at all, and i'm running the server and client on the same machine.

the only time it lags is creative mode tnt party time

tnt party time

Hell yeah!

Anyway your computer is op.

tnt party time

That's the laggy party time for me. That doesn't stop me in starting the party, specially in innocent superflat world's villages :D

Yay dirt and sand now falls!

This post is the useless one. I dare ANYONE in this forum to make a post even less necesary than this one.

This post is the useless one. I dare ANYONE in this forum to make a post even less necesary than this one.

127584028673839204$5 workfjsntidnwofjfnrisgirndk.

There, absolutely useless post.

Nope, you were answering me, so it has an use. Not useless.

well i dare anyone to try and re-reail this thread

But anyways, back to the thread, i think that cobblestone is fairly compact already (as much as cobblestone will tessilate that is), and it would be silly to be able to store more stone in the same volume.

You can take a pebble off the ground and place it as a square meter of cobblestone... How is that right?

You can take a pebble off the ground and place it as a square meter of cobblestone... How is that right?

the same way you can dig up metre cubes of dirt and place them as perfect cubes