Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
linuxas

Placing dirt, sand and cobblestone into stacks

98 posts in this topic

yep, basically the project has tons of promise, but also alot of work to go, and would basically as i mentioned require the devs to dedicate to spout and rewrite accordingly. That of course is completely up to Bioxx and Dunk, and at the current state of spout, I duno if its worth a whole lot of effort atm anyhow, they probably have several months before its ready for anything major.

Also, vanilla minecraft runs as a plugin on it, or will when its complete. So in theory you could totally exclude vanilla minecraft and have TFC exist without any notchian influence at all.

That... is... FUCKING AMAZING! Who is making this almighty spout, your words confuse me still, yet I don't care I want to give support.

I think I found it... and I got the launcher... and I can't rewrite the launcher in a .bat fml.

That... is... FUCKING AMAZING! Who is making this almighty spout, your words confuse me still, yet I don't care I want to give support.

I think I found it... and I got the launcher... and I can't rewrite the launcher in a .bat fml.

Spout.org is the site, rather large list of devs working on it. I havnt actually checked into it in a month or 2 as ive been busy with life, but i believe its progressing well.

yep, basically the project has tons of promise, but also alot of work to go, and would basically as i mentioned require the devs to dedicate to spout and rewrite accordingly. That of course is completely up to Bioxx and Dunk, and at the current state of spout, I duno if its worth a whole lot of effort atm anyhow, they probably have several months before its ready for anything major.

Also, vanilla minecraft runs as a plugin on it, or will when its complete. So in theory you could totally exclude vanilla minecraft and have TFC exist without any notchian influence at all.

oh, also forgot to mention that another core feature of spout is cubic chunks and infinite generation on the Y as well as X and Z axis'.

... damn it sucks to have an old computer ·_·

... damn it sucks to have an old computer ·_·

They make good aquariums. Plus if you use mineral oil they still run. They are also good in a box wrapped in towels, I have 7 boxes full of shitty XP computers, 1 ME, and 1 win7. I can get them all out and run them now, and I am temped because 1 has an nvidia card in it... That is what you do with old computers. Never trash them or give them away, unless you will never have the use, like in one of those, buried, is 3GB of DDR2 laptop memory and a Intel Centrino 2.1GHz dual-core processor that can go in the computer I am using now. So if anybody else wants to find something that will get me to talk about the other useless shit like that in boxes around my house...

They make good aquariums. Plus if you use mineral oil they still run. They are also good in a box wrapped in towels, I have 7 boxes full of shitty XP computers, 1 ME, and 1 win7. I can get them all out and run them now, and I am temped because 1 has an nvidia card in it... That is what you do with old computers. Never trash them or give them away, unless you will never have the use, like in one of those, buried, is 3GB of DDR2 laptop memory and a Intel Centrino 2.1GHz dual-core processor that can go in the computer I am using now. So if anybody else wants to find something that will get me to talk about the other useless shit like that in boxes around my house...

Make some kind of weird tolken ring with them ;)

I'm fucking jelly. Wanna know what kind of computer I have? An Asus K50IJ (google it's specs), the Best Buy version of the Asus K50I, they put a Intel 4 series express chipset family gpu in it instead of the Intel GMA 4500M, the 4500M was shitty enough! And I have a dual core processor, I have the same damn problem!

My baby was $2500, took over 2 months to build, and was constructed and wired with my bear hands, blood sweat and tears. She is my life.

So yes, be jelly. Be so fucking jelly that people rub peanut butter on you, because my gal fucking earned it.

My baby was $2500, took over 2 months to build, and was constructed and wired with my bear hands, blood sweat and tears. She is my life.

So yes, be jelly. Be so fucking jelly that people rub peanut butter on you, because my gal fucking earned it.

Oh so it's basically a beast processor with nothing else... Nvm, I'll be jelly when you have 4 Nvidia 680s. And by the way I'll be getting a computer with an Intel i7 3960x (or whatever is best) and 4 Nvidia 680s (or whatever is best then) in about a year! So... you will outrank me by 2 cores, I'll overclock to 4.5GHz.

Oh so it's basically a beast processor with nothing else... Nvm, I'll be jelly when you have 4 Nvidia 680s. And by the way I'll be getting a computer with an Intel i7 3960x (or whatever is best) and 4 Nvidia 680s (or whatever is best then) in about a year! So... you will outrank me by 2 cores, I'll overclock to 4.5GHz.

Hope you plan on emerging it in liquid nitrogen.

Hope you plan on emerging it in liquid nitrogen.

I'm an overclocker, computers don't really like to be submerged in LN2. That is done with another approach. And no probably not, I'll liquid cool it with Fluorinert and cool the Fluorinert just above freezing in the loop or use a cascade. Or...

Posted Image

But that will be pretty loud.

I'm an overclocker, computers don't really like to be submerged in LN2. That is done with another approach. And no probably not, I'll liquid cool it with Fluorinert and cool the Fluorinert just above freezing in the loop.

I know, it was more sarcasm, 1 680 is hot, 4 in a case is like the sun hot.

I know, it was more sarcasm, 1 680 is hot, 4 in a case is like the sun hot.

Uh 4 680s wont be the hot part an overclocked processor at 4.5GHz will. lol

And 2 680s are 70C not liquid cooled, 30-40C liquid cooled. You don't want 100C or the failsafe will activate.

Uh 4 680s wont be the hot part an overclocked processor at 4.5GHz will. lol

Meh, you can overclock a bulldozer to 4.5 on air, only problem is the scheduling on most OS' isnt optimized for the chips.

Anyhow, we have derailed this thread into the biggest train wreck in history... :P

Meh, you can overclock a bulldozer to 4.5 on air, only problem is the scheduling on most OS' isnt optimized for the chips.

Don't worry I'll be trying to beat the world record (I'm gonna go through a lot of $1000 processors) it's like 6.6GHz. That's gonna be hot as hell, don't worry I tried to freeze hell over once, got to about 2Kelvin so I got this.

Anyhow, we have derailed this thread into the biggest train wreck in history... :P

I agree. So, uh, placing dirt, sand and cobblestone into stacks?

One last bit of derail, Damn Death, quite ballsy with your OCing, i don't dare overclocking my 1100t thuban over 4ghz for fear that i rape it's life expectancy, i might if i had other than base air cooling however, and wait for the Gtx 690's they are basically 2 680's in one card, so quad SLI on those puppies... goddamn so much Graphical processing power.

One last bit of derail, Damn Death, quite ballsy with your OCing, i don't dare overclocking my 1100t thuban over 4ghz for fear that i rape it's life expectancy, i might if i had other than base air cooling however, and wait for the Gtx 690's they are basically 2 680's in one card, so quad SLI on those puppies... goddamn so much Graphical processing power.

And to close that... That is why I am waiting, mostly the money for Fluorinert or a casscade. You cannot have 4 690s, SLI supports 4 GPUs not graphics cards, 4 680s perform better than 2 690s also. And why would I wait XD the 690s have been out for a long time.

*looks at end of thread*

Ummm... I have... a... notebook, I guess ???

Are you talking about computers or airtrafic control systems?

Anyway, I like the idea if it is addable. I'm just curious what this would do to the terrain on existing world?

*looks at end of thread*

Ummm... I have... a... notebook, I guess ???

Are you talking about computers or airtrafic control systems?

Anyway, I like the idea if it is addable. I'm just curious what this would do to the terrain on existing world?

It will make dirt fall off mountains. I don't care what dunk said, that will make us notebook guys suck TFCs dick.

It will make dirt fall off mountains. I don't care what dunk said, that will make us notebook guys suck TFCs dick.

Aren't you glad you bought a notebook? This isn't going to kill your processor. Most calculations will occur at the time the chunk is loaded, after that, nothing (essentially).

Aren't you glad you bought a notebook? This isn't going to kill your processor. Most calculations will occur at the time the chunk is loaded, after that, nothing (essentially).

I'm 15 lol, I didn't buy it. I got it for my 13th birthday.

i don't see why the age matters, last year i bought a notebook as a gift for my brother...

he break it a week later, trying to find out if it was or not water resistant ._."

I'm 15 lol, I didn't buy it. I got it for my 13th birthday.

probably shouldn't be posting your age online.

i don't see why the age matters, last year i bought a notebook as a gift for my brother...

he break it a week later, trying to find out if it was or not water resistant ._."

Do you mean he thought: "Hey how can I find out if it is waterresistant... put it under water."

BEST. IDEA. EVAR. XD

Why would you want a water resistand notebook... mhhhh... googling in the holidays in the ocean maybe?

But for the dirt thing: It would be kind of sad if it destroys all those beautifull cliffs and mountain edges. I like those the most, looks majestic.

Do you mean he thought: "Hey how can I find out if it is waterresistant... put it under water."

BEST. IDEA. EVAR. XD

Why would you want a water resistand notebook... mhhhh... googling in the holidays in the ocean maybe?

But for the dirt thing: It would be kind of sad if it destroys all those beautifull cliffs and mountain edges. I like those the most, looks majestic.

They would just look rockier, that's all. If anything, mountains might look more majestic, but I don't know yet.

They would just look rockier, that's all. If anything, mountains might look more majestic, but I don't know yet.

Mhhhh... sounds good to me. But I would miss the cliffs. The ones that reach out in the air a little, you know, were you would build your watchtower :rolleyes: .

I don't know if it is possible to add such structures in, in addition to the other stuff falling. Because we also have giant caves even with the cave-in system, because it just checks randomly and doesn't FORCE every block to fall down.

I wasn't going to buy my birthday present at 13.

probably shouldn't be posting your age online.

I don't care, I would like to see somebody stalk me down. Then they can meet my dad with a shotgun at the front door (you can't hide where we live, not even at night). If that is what you meant. If you are just trying to protect me from haters, I don't care. Haters gonna hate!