Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

TFC FANART!!!!

126 posts in this topic

I think we may be entering into... The Dunkian Event!

Except this time it's all on kimbble, I will be taking part in no further italicized events, good day.

*leaves thread*

OH NO!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?

*look of horror on his fa....eye?*

You guys are nucking futs!

He posted that BEFORE the video though....

And also, why not youtube? Or Zoidberg that works too.

Editing Magic! Just wanted to give Flickr a try :P And what's Zoidberg? Never heard of it.

Yes I know, I double posted. The two posts had NOTHING to do with each other. And i'm feeling experimental today.

He posted that BEFORE the video though....

I know. But fits.

And what's Zoidberg? Never heard of it.

Posted Image

I know. But fits.

I see.

Posted Image

Ummm......o_O

I want some TFC videos done in a 3D rendering software, like those MC music videos on youtube, but with a story instead of a song.

I want some TFC videos done in a 3D rendering software, like those MC music videos on youtube, but with a story instead of a song.

Thank you! Someone FINALLY steps up to try and get this back on track. This thread was awkward....

Anyway, like what? I could probably do this, I might need some help though, with music and such. I could model and rig, but I am not the best at animation, but it would be a learning experience I guess. Any help would be appreciated. What kind of story? Like I said, more details please.

with music and such.

Why not menoch?

Pick up some story that was posted on the forums, there were some neat ones!

Why not menoch?

Pick up some story that was posted on the forums, there were some neat ones!

*EYEPALM*

Sure thing, how'd I not think about that.... And Imma go PM menoch.

Oh lord... *shivers*

I can say that you know how to make a video, but... you know what fan-art is?

Look at what Menoch has made, make art about the mod! This video, just makes me worry about you!

HAHAHAHAHAAA! I think i just pissed myself! Bioxxia! Sounds like a skin cream!

We could sorta use it as an advertisement for TFC, so you could just show a highly detailed steve going about actions in TFC in a very cinematic and theatrical way.

For example:

"It's night time. The moon rises slowly over the horizon. A hand grips a spear tightly, (javelin), and steve slowly makes his way up a hill, crouching. He peers over the ridge to see a herd of deer grazing and jumps up and throws his spear."

You can show him fighting a bear or a wolf. You can show Steve overlooking a great valley from a high mountain. You can show him exploring, and mining ores.

You can show him heating his metals in a forge, taking them out and hammering them on an anvil, sparks flying. All sorts of stuff.

We can end the video with a banner that says "TERRAFIRMACRAFT" with a loud theatrical, deep noise.

HAHAHAHAHAAA! I think i just pissed myself! Bioxxia! Sounds like a skin cream!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I didn't think anyone would realize that! I thought I was the only one who thought that... It was Dunk's idea. Didn't wan't to point it out to him cuz well He's Dunk.

Posted Image

EDIT:

We could sorta use it as an advertisement for TFC, so you could just show a highly detailed steve going about actions in TFC in a very cinematic and theatrical way.

For example:

"It's night time. The moon rises slowly over the horizon. A hand grips a spear tightly, (javelin), and steve slowly makes his way up a hill, crouching. He peers over the ridge to see a herd of deer grazing and jumps up and throws his spear."

You can show him fighting a bear or a wolf. You can show Steve overlooking a great valley from a high mountain. You can show him exploring, and mining ores.

You can show him heating his metals in a forge, taking them out and hammering them on an anvil, sparks flying. All sorts of stuff.

We can end the video with a banner that says "TERRAFIRMACRAFT" with a loud theatrical, deep noise.

YEs! Amazing Idea. I will get Menoch to help with the music. Also, by highly detailed, do you mean like blocky, or humanoid? Do you want everything in general to be blocky or fluid and photo realistic. In game scenes, or Photorealistically modeled and made. Or would you like blocky and photo realistic? Or maybe blocky and not photo realistic.

Thank you! Someone FINALLY steps up to try and get this back on track. This thread was awkward....

Anyway, like what? I could probably do this, I might need some help though, with music and such. I could model and rig, but I am not the best at animation, but it would be a learning experience I guess. Any help would be appreciated. What kind of story? Like I said, more details please.

I could help with a story, I'm a pretty good writer and have all sorts of ideas, because medieval/fantasy is one of my favorite things to write about (I don't mean to sound arrogant, I just like writing and people always tell me I'm good at it). But yeah, if you want me to help just let me know :)

I could help with a story, I'm a pretty good writer and have all sorts of ideas, because medieval/fantasy is one of my favorite things to write about (I don't mean to sound arrogant, I just like writing and people always tell me I'm good at it). But yeah, if you want me to help just let me know :)

Sure. :D Maybe we should use Dunk's idea first? But sure I would love the help. :D :D

Looking what happened here since i last posted, maybe we should call this thread "fan-made advertisement for the mod!" instead of fanart... just sayin' ;)

Looking what happened here since i last posted, maybe we should call this thread "fan-made advertisement for the mod!" instead of fanart... just sayin' ;)

Don't worry... I am working on "actual" art... :P

Sure. :D Maybe we should use Dunk's idea first? But sure I would love the help. :D :D

Oh lol, didn't see Dunk's post :P

Anyways, whaddya need help with? I can do music, although Menoch is miles ahead of me on this one :P, I can help develop a story, I can't do animation sadly, I have only fiddled around a little bit with blender but I have never learned how to actually use it. So yeah, just let me know if I can do anything.

EDIT: lol, just saw the pm you sent me *facepalm* :P

Time for some ACTUALart by me.

It is a blue steel sword

Posted Image

And also, the 500 server error has changed in the last....5 mins or so. :/

EDIT: I love how I've gotten two likes on this post in a short period of time....:P The "art" I made yesterday..xD

DUDE! My Friend! That is amazing! Simply amazing! If this is any indication of what lies ahead with the animated short, I am so stoked, you could melt Red steel on my forehead! Lol. SWEET!

DUDE! My Friend! That is amazing! Simply amazing! If this is any indication of what lies ahead with the animated short, I am so stoked, you could melt Red steel on my forehead! Lol. SWEET!

Wow! I'm that good? But thanks! (I know this will sound really cheesy and cliche, but it's true) This kinda stuff really helps me move forward.

Wow! I'm that good? But thanks! (I know this will sound really cheesy and cliche, but it's true) This kinda stuff really helps me move forward.

If you mean in that it is therapeutic... then I couldn't agree more. Music and art both do the same for me. It is an outlet. It used to be something else, but that was a long dark road and we wont go down that lane ;)

But yes. You are that good. I am looking forward to getting to work on recordatin'. (That is a word I learned from George W. Bush)

If you mean in that it is therapeutic... then I couldn't agree more. Music and art both do the same for me. It is an outlet. It used to be something else, but that was a long dark road and we wont go down that lane ;)

But yes. You are that good. I am looking forward to getting to work on recordatin'. (That is a word I learned from George W. Bush)

Right now I am working on a torch.

But I encountered a problem. In Blender, there is a smoke simulator. And using some complex ramp colours and volumetric shading, you can make it look a lot like fire. But Cycles doesn't support this. So what I have to do is blend a Cycles scene and a BI scene together using the Compositor. Right now, I am baking the smoke sim. It is at....*goes and checks*...Frame 40 of 250... But yeah the torch will be done soon. :D :D

Right now I am working on a torch.

But I encountered a problem. In Blender, there is a smoke simulator. And using some complex ramp colours and volumetric shading, you can make it look a lot like fire. But Cycles doesn't support this. So what I have to do is blend a Cycles scene and a BI scene together using the Compositor. Right now, I am baking the smoke sim. It is at....*goes and checks*...Frame 40 of 250... But yeah the torch will be done soon. :D :D

What the Freaking F***? Well, I guess I know how you feel when we talk about programming...

What the Freaking F***? Well, I guess I know how you feel when we talk about programming...

Hahahaha. xD That is EXACTLY how I was when I read you post to Dunk that piece of code about forest particles or something.

:P

EDIT: Everyone liked the Blue Steel one, so.... RED STEEL!!!

Posted Image

I don't like it as much as my blue steel one though. It just doesn't fit. The red color just doesn't fit with the sword as good in my opinion.