Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

OMFG!! The n00bs are hatin' on it cause it isn't VMC.... :o

If you ever watch zombie movies, it is that somehow, the zombies always win despite a planet full of intelligent beings armed with weapons capable of destroying the earth fifteen times. Take a look at The Walking Dead for example; a character at Crawford (I think) mentioned that the National Guard was overrun. OVERRUN BY AN ARMY OF SHAMBLING MEATSACK CORPSES THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW FEAR OR PAIN! However, if this works... I will be baffled.

Oh you watch the Walking Dead? I knew that was where your member title was from...

one would be amazed at how awesome the walking dead is (read comics, watch tv series, seen the game walkthroughs) and the only reason the national guard is overwhelmed is sheer resources: food runs out, they get raided or betrayed or people flip, and only headshots kill, which guns hardly get in close range (if they burst through a wall, your panicked state wont be able to get infinite headshots) also, if you die in TWD universe, you still reanimate unless you get a headshot.

zombies are one of the most feared creatures because they are relentless, they just keep coming no matter what, and the national guard tried to fortify a position or a city, while what you need to do is hide away behind thick fat walls with no possible entrance save 1, which is guarded non stop (the prison, woodbury and washington safe zones ALL have a single gate and fortified walls)

one would be amazed at how awesome the walking dead is (read comics, watch tv series, seen the game walkthroughs) and the only reason the national guard is overwhelmed is sheer resources: food runs out, they get raided or betrayed or people flip, and only headshots kill, which guns hardly get in close range (if they burst through a wall, your panicked state wont be able to get infinite headshots) also, if you die in TWD universe, you still reanimate unless you get a headshot.

zombies are one of the most feared creatures because they are relentless, they just keep coming no matter what, and the national guard tried to fortify a position or a city, while what you need to do is hide away behind thick fat walls with no possible entrance save 1, which is guarded non stop (the prison, woodbury and washington safe zones ALL have a single gate and fortified walls)

I seemed to forgotten about that (Why do I always forget things, I'll never know...). Thank you for reminding me that important detail, Mister Killster550. Maybe we should do the same with the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, except the fortified walls are our only last defense. But what if the newb army are just like walkers? They're relentless (Despite their terrible grammar) and just never seem to stop... and I suspect that's the case. Mister Killster550, I REALLY hope you did not unleashed Hell on the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, no offense.

I seemed to forgotten about that (Why do I always forget things, I'll never know...). Thank you for reminding me that important detail, Mister Killster550. Maybe we should do the same with the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, except the fortified walls are our only last defense. But what if the newb army are just like walkers? They're relentless (Despite their terrible grammar) and just never seem to stop... and I suspect that's the case. Mister Killster550, I REALLY hope you did not unleashed Hell on the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, no offense.

its out of my hands now, if antvenom reviews it, lock and load, if he doesnt, stand down :D

I doubt it. His fans honestly seem not to care a crap about it. I mean read the thread Killster posted a link to. The two people who posted are just like " This isn't like VMC, so it SUCKS!!!!! WAAAHAHAHA!"

EDIT: And yeah, what Killster said.

OMFG!! The n00bs are hatin' on it cause it isn't VMC.... :o

... Quite honestly, if they are hating on it 'cause it isn't anything like VMC, then i will have to ask Gandalf to say his mythical phrase:

Posted Image

dunk, you PROBABLY just nuked the thread with flaming on OMG DEVS ADVERTISING BLUBLUBLUBLUBLU.... although you could spend your time sending a business mail to antvenom directly, trying to approach him from the business side of things ;)

I doubt it. His fans honestly seem not to care a crap about it. I mean read the thread Killster posted a link to. The two people who posted are just like " This isn't like VMC, so it SUCKS!!!!! WAAAHAHAHA!"

EDIT: And yeah, what Killster said.

That's only a person posting hate twice. In order to truly determine whether Mister Antvenom's fans love TFC or not, Mister Killster550's thread must have at least fifteen people to judge whether we should arm ourselves or stand down.

its out of my hands now, if antvenom reviews it, lock and load, if he doesnt, stand down :D

And if he does review it, imagine Mister Paulsoaresjr seeing the TFC review Mister Antvenom made, and made another review; then a chain reaction of TFC reviews from Mister Paulsoaresjr and after would burgeon through YouTube as if the splitting of the atom caused a chain reaction, making the atomic bomb wiping all life on Earth. That would be a similar to our situation at hand. Also, we are still in danger of other well-known Gaming YouTubers reviewing the modification; someone else made a TFC thread on the Punchwood Forums, and Mister Paulsoaresjr's fans seem to favor the modification. So if Mister Antvenom or another popular YouTuber reviews TerraFirmaCraft, prepare for Armageddon... and I am calling the Republic, Doctor Who, the Rebel Alliance, and other fictional characters and militaries to aid us in the defense of TerraFirmaCraft.

like if only for rollcalling the Doctor :D

edit: btw, its just 1 guy hating twice cuz it aint VMC, thats not representative, although i stick to that dunk should send him a mail from the business angle :P

guys having us trample on the forums does nothing but make us look incredibly desperate ;) at least ninja it and just say something like: ANT, YOU SHOULD DO THIS, THIS MODS AWESOME!

That's only two persons. In order to truly determine whether Mister Antvenom's fans love TFC or not, Mister Killster550's thread must have at least fifteen people to judge whether we should arm ourselves or stand down.

And if he does review it, imagine Mister Paulsoaresjr seeing the TFC review Mister Antvenom made, and made another review; then a chain reaction of TFC reviews from Mister Paulsoaresjr and after would burgeon through YouTube as if the splitting of the atom caused a chain reaction, making the atomic bomb wiping all life on Earth. That would be a similar to our situation at hand. Also, we are still in danger of other well-known Gaming YouTubers reviewing the modification; someone else made a TFC thread on the Punchwood Forums, and Mister Paulsoaresjr's fans seem to favor the modification. So if Mister Antvenom or another popular YouTuber reviews TerraFirmaCraft, prepare for Armageddon... and I am calling the Republic, Doctor Who, the Rebel Alliance, and other fictional characters and militaries to aid us in the defense of TerraFirmaCraft.

like if only for rollcalling the Doctor :D

edit: btw, its just 1 guy hating twice cuz it aint VMC, thats not representative, although i stick to that dunk should send him a mail from the business angle :P

Goog Point both of you, but I have the suspicion that most of the posters will be like that as well.And I posted as well. It also seems Dunk's post on that thread is gone...?

yea, probably me saying he shouldv gone to the business channel ;) if the dev of something wants you to look at something, you present it through mail, not just another user forum thread, also DUNK, make my title 50.000 year old Trollthean/lurker (either of the 2) please :3

yea, probably me saying he shouldv gone to the business channel ;) if the dev of something wants you to look at something, you present it through mail, not just another user forum thread, also DUNK, make my title 50.000 year old Trollthean/lurker (either of the 2) please :3

I have to like you more than I currently do to give you a RP title.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

probably my and everyone else's face you've ever said that too :/

probably my and everyone else's face you've ever said that too :/

I honestly don't recall that ever happening..:P

Goog Point both of you, but I have the suspicion that most of the posters will be like that as well.And I posted as well.

What forum did you posted on, Mister Kimbblesrath?

i'll move the forum link to OP

What forum did you posted on, Mister Kibblesrath?

The AntVenom thread that Killster started.

which can be found via the link thats now in the OP

the good news is that we've already racked up the 3rd most views on the front page and are top thread, perhaps some more ninja posts from different people going: this mod is actually good for the hardcore minecrafters or stuff like that, and we'll get top spot :D (next time obscure your names guys, any nitwit can come in here and read this stuff, that said, ill edit this post within the half hour :D)

Whoops...I am just used to Kimbblesrath so yeah...sorry.:P But yeah anyone can come and read. I doubt too many people will anytime soon though.

The AntVenom thread that Killster started.

Your post on The AntVenom Forums TFC Thread does not validate my judgement prerequistes for two reasons:

-Those that play TerraFirmaCraft already know the modification itself, so what is the point of validating the post?

-Do not encourage the thread; you are going to add to the Armageddon! (In my perspective) I do see the benefits, however. Unfortunately, I believe it is too premature to spread the word about TerraFirmaCraft, and the risks outweigh the benefits.

Whoops...I am just used to Kimbblesrath so yeah...sorry. :P But yeah anyone can come and read. I doubt too many people will anytime soon though.

well, anyone reading his forums will have our topic sticking out like a sore thumb on top post so Posted Image

well, anyone reading his forums will have our topic sticking out like a sore thumb on top post so Posted Image

That is my favorite baby/child meme other than Posted Image

and

Posted Image

Your post on The AntVenom Forums TFC Thread does not validate my judgement prerequistes for two reasons:

-Those that play TerraFirmaCraft already know the modification itself, so what is the point of validating the post?

-Do not encourage the thread; you are going to add to the Armageddon! (In my perspective) I do see the benefits, however. Unfortunately, I believe it is too premature to spread the word about TerraFirmaCraft, and the risks outweigh the benefits.

no, we need a larger community. More people = more ad revenue = we code more.