Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

Your post on The AntVenom Forums TFC Thread does not validate my judgement prerequistes for two reasons:

-Those that play TerraFirmaCraft already know the modification itself, so what is the point of validating the post?

-Do not encourage the thread; you are going to add to the Armageddon! (In my perspective) I do see the benefits, however. Unfortunately, I believe it is too premature to spread the word about TerraFirmaCraft, and the risks outweigh the benefits.

What Dunk said.

no, we need a larger community. More people = more ad revenue = we code more.

I do see your point. I am just most likely worrying about the risks rather than the benefits, quite frankly.

when you said that antvenom forums was just a bunch of people fawning over him and asking if they can write his biography I didn't take it seriously. Went to the actual forum and all it was was "Thanks AntVenom" "ant venom rocks" and "Biography work"

XD dunk, i actually do say the truth sometimes, perhaps that forum is just posted on by retards and SOME normal people, but if he makes a vid, we'll get interested people more likely, if only because your hardcoreness might scare the kids off (ITS NOT VMC guy is a good example there :D)

I do see your point. I am just most likely worrying about the risks rather than the benefits, quite frankly.

this is because YOU have to deal with the influx of noobs, and WE get payed. It's an easy mistake.

this is because YOU have to deal with the influx of noobs, and WE get payed. It's an easy mistake.

Admittably, my suggestion of EXTREMELY HEAVY defenses should most likely outweigh the consequences...

I thought Bioxx didn't push any money your way? And any money you get is adf.ly (which was removed due to virus problems) and the odd donation correct? And Bioxx gets all of that, or so I heard. Menoch's CD will earn some money though.

kim, atm there's quite a big influx of actual donations because of ad.fly problems, and if the revenue begins to increase incredibly and dunk is still part of the crew, bioxx SHOULD give him some dough for his effort ;) besides, dunk, write an actual business mail to ant to try and get him to review it (be polite, i can draft up a example if you'd like ;) the mail address is on his page too

kim, atm there's quite a big influx of actual donations because of ad.fly problems, and if the revenue begins to increase incredibly and dunk is still part of the crew, bioxx SHOULD give him some dough for his effort ;) besides, dunk, write an actual business mail to ant to try and get him to review it (be polite, i can draft up a example if you'd like ;) the mail address is on his page too

And don't forget the defenses.

Hmm. I didn't know that. I am learning new things each day. Agree. Dunk, you should definetely get payed and youy should write a polite letter to AntVenom. It is better than a post on the forums. More business and serious-like.

alright alright here's your basic fort: Posted Image

Bioxx promised to throw some of the revenue my way, including the donations and adf.ly stuff. He hasn't really spent any of it, it's just sitting in an account.

alright alright here's your basic fort: Posted Image

We need a battle plan, everyone! Where would the army hit, Lieutenant Killster550? Also... we need a bigger and tougher fort.

expect the main influx hitting the support and discussion areas around the bastion and guard house, but be wary for some stealth killers reaching suggestions around the ramparts in the middle, prepare the trebuchets on the embrasure, i want the javelin squads to patrol the trenches we dug surrounding it, also, begin recruiting wolf packs for the little kids to cuddle, after the command is given, they need to take out their opponent in 1 swift strike.

go, and forge me some lightsabers too btw, i want to fight with at LEAST 8 of them kind of like this guy: Posted Image

EDIT: we just reached second most viewed topic on main forum page :D, now for the 200+ views

when you said that antvenom forums was just a bunch of people fawning over him and asking if they can write his biography I didn't take it seriously. Went to the actual forum and all it was was "Thanks AntVenom" "ant venom rocks" and "Biography work"

you should check that skype thread, basically made me facepalm 24/7, frikking kid impersonating a famous youtuber from one of his recent vids -_- actually forgot i gave him quite a burn with 2 of the rules of the internet too :D

expect the main influx hitting the support and discussion areas around the bastion and guard house, but be wary for some stealth killers reaching suggestions around the ramparts in the middle, prepare the trebuchets on the embrasure, i want the javelin squads to patrol the trenches we dug surrounding it, also, begin recruiting wolf packs for the little kids to cuddle, after the command is given, they need to take out their opponent in 1 swift strike.

go, and forge me some lightsabers too btw, i want to fight with at LEAST 8 of them kind of like this guy: Posted Image

EDIT: we just reached second most viewed topic on main forum page :D, now for the 200+ views

I will present my strategy to stop them:

-Send our main force (the veterans, moderators, the fictional characters and military aids) to the Bastion and the Guard House.

-Get achatran to release Sherlock Holmes in the Ramparts.

-Get Artillery teams and Alexander Hamilton to the Embrasure.

-Just_Another_Guy_ :) and his army will get onto the bunkers and the trenches filled to the brim with the weapons I ordered.

-TheWolf227 and his army of wolves will keep the little ones busy.

-Kimbblesrath will forge our weapons and lightsabers.

-Srgnoodles will lead the charge.

-If all else fails, send in Commander Dunkleosteus and Supreme Commander of the TerraFirmaCraft Forces Bioxx.

theres 2 factors that need to be weighed in, i'll operate the trebuchet and perform emergency backup, you remain as battleplanner on the defense of the threads :D (we should definetly make a RP thread, we'd own at it XD)

theres 2 factors that need to be weighed in, i'll operate the trebuchet and perform emergency backup, you remain as battleplanner on the defense of the threads :D (we should definetly make a RP thread, we'd own at it XD)

Let Hamilton operate the Artillery; Historically, during the Revolutionary War, Hamilton is VERY proficient at being an artillery commander. I know!

fair enough, also perform emergency evacuation of all derails to prevent hidden routes past our defences :D

fair enough, also perform emergency evacuation of all derails to prevent hidden routes past our defences :D

Or we could fortify them instead. We do have a gigantic influx of fictional help coming. Nevermind, they could arrive long before the war starts.

yup, here we go ex-TASE, the same kid (extremeheat) called you a alt-acc XD

Smith Weapons and Lightsabers? I'm on it. :P

yup, here we go ex-TASE, the same kid (extremeheat) called you a alt-acc XD

And OMFG, you are right. They called...me...an..ALT-ACC!!!! That was me who upvoted you btw.

Anyone who reads this thread prepare for war! If Antvenom reviews, as Mister Killster550 puts it, 'Lock and Load'! If he doesn't, well stand down, but still prepare for war!

yea well, antvenom would be the instakill on any order in the forums, but there are plenty youtubers out there already spreading the word, not the very least being spumwack, (if they actually make a co-op vid, prepare for armageddon :D)

yea well, antvenom would be the instakill on any order in the forums, but there are plenty youtubers out there already spreading the word, not the very least being spumwack, (if they actually make a co-op vid, prepare for armageddon :D)

Then- wait what? Place a kill-order on Mister Antvenom?