Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just made a post in that thread, then I read this. Whoops, but I'm going to leave it up as I think it brings up important points. Anyways, I would be glad to send Sherlock and any other alter egos and roommates I acquire before the war starts into battle. Although Sherlock is Immortal, so he alone would be quite a formidable force.

Also, did some looking around on that forum and lo and behold I found this little gem of a post by Extreme Heat...

Its pretty nice. The only problem is that I don't think people really like really big mods like that :/

He said that in this thread about the ICBM mod: http://antvenom.com/...otlight-request

Seems he just doesn't like anything that isn't vanilla or in the exact spirit of vanilla. So I don't know if we can say he represents the entire reaction of people on that forum.

yea well, you are being mocked anyway ;) lets hope antvenom himself doesnt judge based on what some of his fans say ;)

Hey guys, I just made a post in that thread, then I read this. Whoops, but I'm going to leave it up as I think it brings up important points. Anyways, I would be glad to send Sherlock and any other alter egos and roommates I acquire before the war starts into battle. Although Sherlock is Immortal, so he alone would be quite a formidable force.

Also, did some looking around on that forum and lo and behold I found this little gem of a post by Extreme Heat...

He said that in this thread about the ICBM mod: http://antvenom.com/...otlight-request

Seems he just doesn't like anything that isn't vanilla or in the exact spirit of vanilla. So I don't know if we can say he represents the entire reaction of people on that forum.

ya, like killster said, the response someone had to that (most likely to you post) was"that's nice". But anyway, good post, really highlights the creative points if TFC such as the building structures as opposed to a "machine block" (as you called it). Anyway, +1 on the post.

ya, like killster said, the response someone had to that (most likely to you post) was"that's nice". But anyway, good post, really highlights the creative points if TFC such as the building structures as opposed to a "machine block" (as you called it). Anyway, +1 on the post.

I saw that post, Impossible to figure out what they meant though, so I looked at their recent posts. It looked like something they had said a few times before, but each time just as impossible to determine the meaning behind it. That forum needs a quote function...

Thanks, I spent a good half hour on it so I'm glad it came out well. I just wish it had gone out to a better audience. :/

That forum needs a quote function...

Thanks, I spent a good half hour on it so I'm glad it came out well. I just wish it had gone out to a better audience. :/

It DOES have a quote button. None of the buttons are displayed that well, but it is there. I guess not many people use it, or something like that. And I hope your half-hour was well spent(as in getting more open-minded fans on that forum to see the topic).

It DOES have a quote button. None of the buttons are displayed that well, but it is there. I guess not many people use it, or something like that. And I hope your half-hour was well spent(as in getting more open-minded fans on that forum to see the topic).

Sometimes I feel the quote button vanishes until I click on it...

colour scheme is a bit off I think.

I do think that while it hasn't seemed to be effective on AntVenom's forums, we should try to get the same thing accomplished with other big Minecraft Youtubers, if only a single one actually does a video it will be huge. (Direwolf20 has done it before, but that was back when TFC was still in Alpha, maybe we could ask if he could take another look?)

Also, maybe not "us" as in the members of the forum, but more, Bioxx or Dunk sending actual formal requests to these Youtubers through private channels so that it is considered seriously. As Dunk said, it is important that TFC grows, to help support both himself, Bioxx, and give them an incentive to keep going with this awesome mod they have created. We shouldn't take this one less than positive experience and give up.

(Also, Kimb, are you still working on the TFC short? Or are you waiting on me to finish the storyboard? I've just been swamped with stuff lately so I haven't gotten to it yet (been stressing out about applying for college along with my usual work :(). I just want to know if I should keep working on it, or if you want just a scene by scene description. Also, if I do keep working, what level of detail do you need?)

I do think that while it hasn't seemed to be effective on AntVenom's forums, we should try to get the same thing accomplished with other big Minecraft Youtubers, if only a single one actually does a video it will be huge. (Direwolf20 has done it before, but that was back when TFC was still in Alpha, maybe we could ask if he could take another look?)

I am pretty sure Direwolf20 said that he would consider doing a let's play on TFC when it was out of its Beta stage, and very fleshed out, but it would be a good idea to let him know again. I don't think he has a personal forums though.

EDIT: This is my 777th post. :P

I am pretty sure Direwolf20 said that he would consider doing a let's play on TFC when it was out of its Beta stage, and very fleshed out, but it would be a good idea to let him know again. I don't think he has a personal forums though.

EDIT: This is my 777th post. :P

O:

I reached my 666th post yesterday, what a weird coincidence. :P

Anyways, if that is what Direwolf20 said, it's going to be a while before we see a video from him. TFC could easily stay in beta well into next year or longer. But I don't see any harm in asking again nicely, although it should come from Bioxx or Dunk, and not us.

O:

I reached my 666th post yesterday, what a weird coincidence. :P

Anyways, if that is what Direwolf20 said, it's going to be a while before we see a video from him. TFC could easily stay in beta well into next year or longer. But I don't see any harm in asking again nicely, although it should come from Bioxx or Dunk, and not us.

Agreed. And he tweeted it some time ago and made a channel comment thing about it. But Bioxx and Dunk should do it from the 'business' side of things like others have said.

(Also, Kimb, are you still working on the TFC short? Or are you waiting on me to finish the storyboard? I've just been swamped with stuff lately so I haven't gotten to it yet (been stressing out about applying for college along with my usual work :(). I just want to know if I should keep working on it, or if you want just a scene by scene description. Also, if I do keep working, what level of detail do you need?)

I haven't been working on it TOO much as I have had a lot of stuff to do as well. But I would like for you to finish the storyboard. It would help a lot and hopefully, by the time I finish, Menoch will be in the situation to be able to make music. The level of detail need not be too much, maybe just medium. Don't worry about it for the time-being if it is too much work for you with college applications and everything. If you can't just a semi-detailed, scene by scene description (more detailed than the one through PMs) would be ok.

It appears that Mister Antvenom has not made a review of TerraFirmaCraft as of yet. Stand down, everyone!

P.S. - Best hope I didn't jinx it.

P.S.S - Has Mister Dunkleosteus sent a business letter to Mister Antvenom as of yet? If not, then if someone has a YouTube account, let's take the risk by sending a private message to Mister Paulsoaresjr. He does like survival (I think).

Hey! I know im out of nowhere but does anybody know why the Bug Report part of the forum leads to 404 - not found?

There is no more bug report part of the forum.

Hey! I know im out of nowhere but does anybody know why the Bug Report part of the forum leads to 404 - not found?

Go to the support forum instead, there is no more bug report part of the forums.

There is no more bug report part of the forum.

I bet there was lots of confusion and reported bugs unrelated to the Mod...

Anyway they should just remove the link don't you think?

I bet there was lots of confusion and reported bugs unrelated to the Mod...

Well, not really. But any bugs/things you need support with, GO TO THE SUPPORT SUB-FORUM!

Well, not really. But any bugs/things you need support with, GO TO THE SUPPORT SUB-FORUM!

Err ok? Why do you want to rush me there I have no bugs to report I was just wondering why the link was still there and not removed. It just makes the forum a bit untidy

Err ok? Why do you want to rush me there I have no bugs to report I was just wondering why the link was still there and not removed. It just makes the forum a bit untidy

You seem to misunderstand. I am not rushing you, just answering your question.

Probably because of plain lazyness. It happens a lot around here, along with derails :3

(welcome, BTW)

Hey cool thanks mate! This mod is serious business! I was really fed up with Vanilla minecraft and never really liked mods. But then a wild Terra Firma mod appears! Made me start playing Minecraft back after a cool few months break.

This mod is drug. Can't ... play ... vanilla ... ANYMORE

Eventually you will feel curious and try vanilla again. Mostly, because of the next phrase:

After you get really used to TFC, after you can say you became the average TFC player, going back to vanilla is a whole new thing. There won't, literally, be any difference between creative and survival mode in vanilla. Diamond? third day if you don't even try it. And already in the end, beating that freakkin dragon by the first in game week. You will NEVER feel that pro in any other game... EVER.

Wait... how did this thread go from a TFC circle jerk to a different kind of TFC circle jerk?!? O.o

We hit the end of our refractory period and were ready for another go.

Eventually you will feel curious and try vanilla again. Mostly, because of the next phrase:

-snip-

Ehm, I don't feel more pro-ish in vanilla now, not that I noticed any difference with previous state of mine. But I need to force myself in trying to jump on leafs and feel unsafe when walking on dirt or one-thick layer of grass blocks.

I guess the experience is different for each person :P mine was gorgeus, at least...