Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: lilfuckercharlie (Please dont deny because of name, brother bought the acount as a joke and didnt wanna buy a new one)

I'm looking for a good TFC server.

---

i dont care about your name, but you didnt care about my app either, so i guess we are even :/

server is going to be done for a day or two as i get a new host.

Sorry, I was pressed for time. I will add what I am missing in this..

why this server: I've been playing alone on TFC and on happy diggers for a few days, tfc a month or so, and I got tired of happy diggers, the people nice, but I'm looking for a new community.

2 sentences describing my interests and such:

I love coding, building, and observing others do so. I marvel at the ability of some creations, I. Decent at design, but not nearly the creationists as some that I see. I'm a survivalist at heart. Irl and in game. I love camping, and living off the land, so naturally this mod fascinates me. I hope I can be accepted, and am truly and deeply regretful at the carelessness I took st my previous post. I was pressed for time as I was about to go out with my girlfriend (fellow minecrafter) and her family. So I would like to apologize and hope you will allow me to join this community.

Sorry, I was pressed for time. I will add what I am missing in this..why this server: I've been playing alone on TFC and on happy diggers for a few days, tfc a month or so, and I got tired of happy diggers, the people nice, but I'm looking for a new community.2 sentences describing my interests and such:I love coding, building, and observing others do so. I marvel at the ability of some creations, I. Decent at design, but not nearly the creationists as some that I see. I'm a survivalist at heart. Irl and in game. I love camping, and living off the land, so naturally this mod fascinates me. I hope I can be accepted, and am truly and deeply regretful at the carelessness I took st my previous post. I was pressed for time as I was about to go out with my girlfriend (fellow minecrafter) and her family. So I would like to apologize and hope you will allow me to join this community.

---

its not a problem :)

i will get everyone whitelisted as soon as i get my new host running, which should be in the next day or so.

IGN: Tenandra

Why this server?: I like the idea of residing on a mature 18+ servers, I will fit in a lot more comfortably on such a server. I am quite happy to  go it alone with little bother to anyone but also to get involved in community events projects should they occur.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: A young granddad, of two, married who currently works in the IT industry, I have enjoyed computer game since my commodore 6128 in the mid 80’s, and been involved in many titles since both MMO and single player. I obviously have an interest in computers and software and in particular align with the open source ideals of which I make it my responsibility to ensure that who I work for looks at open source solutions where ever it makes sense to do so. I also enjoy time with my family and have a passion for motorbikes that stems back pre 80’s I own a R1 a Honda blackbird and a BSA Goldflash, further I am hoping to be an owner of a goldwing next year sometime.

IGN:

MrTwinkeh.

Why this server?:

I have been looking for a smart-moving TFC server that is up to date, and I have found this one.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I enjoy building in Minecraft, TFC especially as there are more limitations. I also enjoy programming, and I have been doing so a a long time. This also includes Minecraft mods.

I hope I can join this server.

Sorry, I was pressed for time. I will add what I am missing in this..

why this server: I've been playing alone on TFC and on happy diggers for a few days, tfc a month or so, and I got tired of happy diggers, the people nice, but I'm looking for a new community.

2 sentences describing my interests and such:

I love coding, building, and observing others do so. I marvel at the ability of some creations, I. Decent at design, but not nearly the creationists as some that I see. I'm a survivalist at heart. Irl and in game. I love camping, and living off the land, so naturally this mod fascinates me. I hope I can be accepted, and am truly and deeply regretful at the carelessness I took st my previous post. I was pressed for time as I was about to go out with my girlfriend (fellow minecrafter) and her family. So I would like to apologize and hope you will allow me to join this community.

---

everyone is whitelisted.

i am in the process of uploading a 2GB world, so its going to take a bit to get everything back, but we are updated to V78.17 and will be back up soon.

the ip address for both the server and teamspeak has changed. I gave up with the 'play with others' thing, and went back to paying for my own host, so we should not have this issue again.

sorry for the delay guys, but i have almost everything ready to go :)

Rhodance's TerraFirmaCraft Server

A mature, whitelist-only server.

--- App format ---

IGN:

Why this server?:

--- Server Address ---

TFC Server: 192.227.136.87:25865

TeamSpeak3 server: dal-voice4.fragnet.net:9988

--- Mod Information ---

Minecraft: V1.6.4

Forge: 9.11.1.965 (for MC 1.6.4)

TFC: V78H17

Optional Additional Mods: Player API & Smart Moving (Player API is a required prereq. for smart moving)

---

just updated the main post with the important information.

Sorry to hear about your falling out with Bad Wolves, but really pleased that this server isn't going to die :)

I assume that the reason I can't connect is that you're still updating?

Can you please let us know when the server is back in the air, please?

Sorry to hear about your falling out with Bad Wolves, but really pleased that this server isn't going to die :)

I assume that the reason I can't connect is that you're still updating?

Can you please let us know when the server is back in the air, please?

---

still uploading the world.

have 188 of 459 files up. (thats world files for a combine total of 2GB)

im between a third and half way done :)

team speak is up now, if you want to drop by.

Thanks for the update.  I'll check back tonight. (that's in about 4 hours)

Dont normally go on TS as the computer is in a room with the TV and there are others wanting to watch :)

I have a few questions.

1: what is the average number of players on at any time?

2: is there an economy, as in NPC vendors, or is it more player trade?

3: is pvp allowed? As in war between two nations/settlements?

From my experience the average number is only 2-3.  It has been more of late - I've seen up to 6. 

There is no economy - no NPCs (It's pure TFC).

There's no PvP.

I have a few questions.1: what is the average number of players on at any time?2: is there an economy, as in NPC vendors, or is it more player trade?3: is pvp allowed? As in war between two nations/settlements?

Does it have the towny plug in?

---

pvp isnt turned off at the moment, but i strongly disagree with it being in MineCraft. i feel that if you want PvP, there are many other games that address it better, generally FPS style game.

literally, the only mods on the server are TFC, smart moving, and player api.

that means no towns, no warping, no factions, nothing.

i will always keep a list of server mods on the first post, if you would like to check it out.

okay, just wondering if id get spawn killed :P, can you raid/ steal?

---

you get in trouble if you do.

which reminds me - i need to readd the rules to the main post again too.

Okay, I was just wondering what all goes down with player interaction, sounds like this will be a fun experience.

IGN: Delta7x

Why this server?:

After looking through the server lists every other server seems to have rules that I know I'd have a hard time adjusting to (No swearing for example. It's not that I swear so much to make a sailor blush, but I do swear every now and again). I'm also not a fan of PvP or raiding, especially being rather new to Terrafirmacraft, from the replies in the thread I notice PvP is off and I don't believe there's raiding so that also peaked my interest.

I am a college student looking to get into the field of Computer Science. I enjoy a large variety of games such as Garry's Mod, Terraria, Left 4 Dead, Fallout and Anti-Chamber. After investing many hours into games, I decided to look at the "behind the scenes" of games and toy around with game development as a hobby and mostly to see how and why things work in games the way they do.

server is back up! and on v78.17.

please let me know if you have any lag or whitelist issues, as the way whitelisting is done and the location of the server has changed.

IGN: Delta7x

Why this server?:

After looking through the server lists every other server seems to have rules that I know I'd have a hard time adjusting to (No swearing for example. It's not that I swear so much to make a sailor blush, but I do swear every now and again). I'm also not a fan of PvP or raiding, especially being rather new to Terrafirmacraft, from the replies in the thread I notice PvP is off and I don't believe there's raiding so that also peaked my interest.

I am a college student looking to get into the field of Computer Science. I enjoy a large variety of games such as Garry's Mod, Terraria, Left 4 Dead, Fallout and Anti-Chamber. After investing many hours into games, I decided to look at the "behind the scenes" of games and toy around with game development as a hobby and mostly to see how and why things work in games the way they do.

---

whitelisted.

Nice to be on the server with no lag!  Thanks!!!(when I was on a couple of days ago, I was effectively killed by lag and it decided it couldn't find my bed - I had to walk 1000's of blocks back from spawn to find my corpse.)

Nice to be on the server with no lag!  Thanks!!!(when I was on a couple of days ago, I was effectively killed by lag and it decided it couldn't find my bed - I had to walk 1000's of blocks back from spawn to find my corpse.)

---

thats good to hear :)

-- App format ---

IGN: Storpikk

Why this server?: I have tried TFC, and realy like it, but it gets boring in singleplayer,

so i am looking for a small, whitelisted server with adult people in order to play together and try to achieve as much as possible.

-- App format ---

IGN: Storpikk

Why this server?: I have tried TFC, and realy like it, but it gets boring in singleplayer,

so i am looking for a small, whitelisted server with adult people in order to play together and try to achieve as much as possible.

---

--- App format ---

IGN:

Why this server?:

you are missing a question.

---

--- App format ---

IGN:

Why this server?:

you are missing a question.

Oh, sorry.

I am from Norway,i work as a bouncer.

Interest : martial arts, gymnastics.

I am usualy online very late at night (in the US it is evening)

Long time minecrafter, but relatively New to Tfc.