Today is the 4th anniversary of TerraFirmacraft and to celebrate I've released a final update to TFC1. Development for TerraFirmaCraft is officially switching to focus solely on TFC2, meaning that there will be no 0.79.28 update unless a major bug, crash, or exploit is reported.
The TFC1 Suggestion Forum will remain open for users to discuss existing topics, but creation of new topics has been disabled. Please use the TFC2 Suggestion Forum to post new suggestions, making sure to follow the rules and understand that TFC2 is a complete, from-scratch rewrite and will be very different from TFC1. We will continue to read both forums when looking for suggestions during development.
The wiki will also continue to be updated for TFC1. I have removed the outdated banner that displays at the top, but that does not mean that the entire wiki is now up to date. There is still a fair amount of missing or old information, so I encourage everyone who is interested to look into how to contribute to the wiki. Even if you aren't given trusted editor status, anyone with an account is able to edit the talk tab of pages and suggest changes to be made. There is also a discussion forum post for suggesting changes.
TFC 0.79.27 Changelog
- Added WAILA support for protection meters.
- Added config option to disable the tool mode indicator.
- Seeds for hardy crops can be planted regardless of the current temperature.
- Removed leftover calls to unfinished, unimplemented, body temperature system. Should create slight performance increases.
- Widened core sample scan range for surface nugget spawning.
- All extra items obtained from crafting recipes such as hides from scraping sheepskin and straw from refining grain are dropped at the player's feet instead of first attempting to place it in their inventory.
- Grass can now spread to blocks with indirect sky access (e.g. blocks underneath transparent blocks like glass or fences).
- Floating grass that is within range of support beams will not convert to dirt when receiving a block update.
- Fixed missing NBT data error message using display name instead of unlocalized name, resulting in random crashes when looking up recipes for food.
- Cleaned up food crafting recipes so both the input and the output displayed have the blank NBT tags.
- Fixed dough making not consuming enough grain due to the negative decay value on extremely fresh or cheated-in foods.
- Removed some leftover references to the old dual-ores that would appear when using addons like NEI.
- Fixed block exist check in fungi spawning using vanilla's weird coordinate system.
- Fixed being able to pick up lava and hot spring water with a barrel or large vessel.
- Fixed possible liquid dupe exploit.
- Fixed buggy plum tree leaves. All buggy plum leaf blocks must be broken manually for new bug-free plum leaf blocks to grow.
- Fixed decay tag truncating causing some foods to last indefinitely if the initial tick created a small enough amount of decay.
- Fixed milk buckets that have been filled from a barrel or large vessel missing their NBT data.
- Fixed spawn protection capping out at 180 days regardless of config setting.
- Fixed server/client config sync issues for ore unit and timer config options.
- Fixed synced config options from servers being applied to single player worlds if the player does not restart the game after logging out of the server.
- Fixed issue with hot, unworked items that are hit or drawn in the anvil not displaying the "This item has been worked" tooltip since the arrow was not moved.
- Fixed extra unit obtained from pouring liquid unshaped metal into a crucible or another mold.
- Fixed baby animals occasionally spawning inside of blocks and dying if the mother was standing right next to the block when giving birth.