Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

you forget i am a forceghost, not confined by anything but life itself *teleports over to sda and uses forcewalk to control his brain*

I'm in a bacta tank in the medical bay, you know! I was heavily injured, and you just left JAG to deal with the Tallest.

*Kills the tall by accident, before realising it was him* Oh, shit, sor- wait, he was the tall?... huh... convenient ._.

*Double posting FTW!*

*Takes the character out of there and gets in* hi guys, what's u- *sees the chaos left*... o-O what a hell happened here? and who is this tall guy dead here? *kicks the body*

*Kills the tall by accident, before realising it was him* Oh, shit, sor- wait, he was the tall?... huh... convenient ._.

Grevious: The Tallest were annoying anyway. Let's hope the Irkens don't find ou-

Ghost Red: WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, ADMIRAL JAG?!

Ghost Purple: Wooh! I can fly!

Empire Commander: Looks like we need Hades to ressurect them. Again...

There was an Organization Campaign going on. I stopped it, thus beginning the Third Great War. And you killed both the Almight Tallest from Invader Zim...

Also, you got to take a look at Mass Effect Earth and space; it's a warzone.

*force ghost chokes sda* be quiet mortal, let lord jag finish speaking

*force ghost chokes sda* be quiet mortal, let lord jag finish speaking

*Admiral.

Oh, and aren't I supposed to be choking already???

*Eats Grevious and the remaining troops*

I did nothing to you, why did you die? and why can't you enjoy it, like the other one?

And thus was the war of Derailment..

Where all things relevant are shot, smacked, morphed, 'sploded, or otherwise maimed in galactic proportions.

And the rest went down in the anals if history...

*Eats Grevious and the remaining troops*

I did nothing to you, why did you die? and why can't you enjoy it, like the other one?

Greivous and the Imperial Commander were one of your best men at your disposal (and the fact Greivous is mostly a cyborg in the Star Wars series).

Oh, I didn't die; I'm in a bacta tank at a medical bay on Killster's ship.

I wasn't talking to you, but to that red... ghost... tall... thing ._. whatever it is.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF MENOCH'S ANALS IS GOING ON HERE?!?!? there was four pages this morning.... Four pages! There is ten now! Ten pages! Six pages of solid derail.... Mother of god Crysyn didn't know what he was doing when he confined all details to the off topic, this sub forum is gonna explode.

Haha though seriously, it's funny how much more popular off topic is now. It's nice to have all the off topic were its supposed to go :)

WHAT IN THE NAME OF MENOCH'S ANALS IS GOING ON HERE?!?!? there was four pages this morning.... Four pages! There is ten now! Ten pages! Six pages of solid derail.... Mother of god Crysyn didn't know what he was doing when he confined all details to the off topic, this sub forum is gonna explode.

Haha though seriously, it's funny how much more popular off topic is now. It's nice to have all the off topic were its supposed to go :)

There was a war derail going on here. The Organization nearly gain a foothold in the TFC Forums.

I wasn't talking to you, but to that red... ghost... tall... thing ._. whatever it is.

Oh, Almighty Tallest Red from Invader Zim?

P.S. - You have seen that cartoon, correct?

P.S.S. - I call them by the color of their eyes, since the Tallest don't have official names (they're just called the 'Almighty Tallest').

Tallest Red: You- hold on! Was that Chrono guy that killed us?

Tallest Purple: Wait, what?

General Grievous: Admiral JAG, you imbecile! Why did you ate all of us?!

Imperial Commander: Now Hades has more souls to ressurect.

Hades: Don't kill anymore of Organization members, PLEASE?

(yes, i know the cartoon :3 one of my favourites one. However, even today i'm wondering what a f+ck where the tall guys... ._.)

I ate you 'cause i was hungry. Can't i?... damn, i'm hungry again *glares at Hades*

Hades: Wait, why you... wait... no... no, get away from me... GET AWAY FROM ME!

*Eats Hades, effectively killing a god*

*Wonders if Hades has a soul for it to go to hell in the first place*

Still hungry? *whips out chips* Care for some radioactive-based chips? These ones are plutonium doped! Sorry I.. I had to splurge on these, from my normal uranium chips. But it's good to splurge once in a while huh?

(yes, i know the cartoon :3 one of my favourites one. However, even today i'm wondering what a f+ck where the tall guys... ._.)

I ate you 'cause i was hungry. Can't i?... damn, i'm hungry again *glares at Hades*

Hades: Wait, why you... wait... no... no, get away from me... GET AWAY FROM ME!

*Eats Hades, effectively killing a god*

*Wonders if Hades has a soul for it to go to hell in the first place*

General Grievous: I don't think you can even kill Hades; he's the king of the Underworld, after all.

Tallest Red: I think we're in the Underworld now.

Imperial Commander: Now we wait for Hades to return...

Russia appears out of nowhere.

Russia's alive?!

Belarus: Oh big brother! I thought you were dead!

*Pulls out a set of knifes.

Belarus: NOW MARRY ME!

Russia: AGH! GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY! HELP!

Russia ran off into the distance, Belarus on pursuit...

Well... that was strange. So... what have you been doing before you were replaced by Chrono?

I was in some wierd futuristic town i know nothing 'bout. I would have asked where i was, but for some reason all the inhabitants ran away from me... *<--- maybe because he's a f+cking wurm?* except that dude, constantly throwing glowing things at me. Didn't hurt, but it was annoying...

(BTW, the god is called Chronos, not Chrono :3 and the guy from before wasn't him. Otherwise, wierd stuff would have happened with time-related things, wouldn't it?)

Chronos/Kronos, the god of time, also the guy who chopped off his dad's testicles. And the person who ate his son.

Chronos/Kronos, the god of time, also the guy who had his testicles chopped off by his son.

Maybe we heard different versions of the story...? From what i have read, Ouranos (or Uranus, the personification -or godification?- of the skies) chopped of his own testicles for Chronos to be born... I don't remember Chronos having them chopped off as well ._.

*facepalm* I just mixed up Kronos and Uranus...whoops. Fixed. And I am pretty sure Kronos chopped off Uranus's testicles.

Meh, i readed that a lot of time ago, so i may be wrong :P

BTW, just now i finished watching episode 1 of fairy tail... *v* Like it.

heh, me gusta you like Fairy Tail

Errr... you basically just said "i like you like Fairy Tail" ._. ...

aka, we both like or i like that you like fairy tail :3

I feel sympathetic for this thread; one minute the OP is speaking of his name to be chosen, and the next minute, the Third Great War begins, first battle in here, ending with the Allies' costly victory.

It was a battle of galactic and biblical proportions. Billions of soldiers were killed in this battle.

Let's hope this roleplay-war derail won't bite us in the arse once more.

I honestly hope it does, it was pretty fun... even if hard to follow due to the number of participants.

EDIT: ofc, i hope it happens here, on off topic...