Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

1up

331 posts in this topic

/me says Happy Halloween to you too !

/me say happy all saints day! (if you know your Halloween history you would know this)

/me says: all saints day! is first tomorrow here in Norway it's always the first Sunday in November

'me says: it's now 23 days to Christmas Eve

/me say happy first of December (and happy eggnog drinking)

/me says it's now 22 days left

/me says : I wonder where has the world vanished , maybe some sort of magician put a cape over it and made it dissapear ? Or maybe the hours that make the bells ring of joy never came so the sky never lit in light we call day . Maybe everyone is still asleep and i 'm the only one dreaming here , maybe , just maybe the worlds days and nights are at their ends , be them mine or of someones else ... maybe the tides of the winds and of the seas have stopped , or is it just my horifing dream and nothing else ...

(...bump , bump ... sorry for the horendous wall of text :3 but there could be more posts in this thread xD , oh well )

/me procedes to travel to the event horizon .

/me enters wormhole to planet mann (interstellar reference)

/me sustains the event horizon by limiting it with making it's dimensions 3 dimensional in space , so as to humans can survive extinction .

/me says it's now only 17 days left

/me says Mecha Infantry drones destroy all

/me Stops the universe expansion  ...

/me says it's now only 16 days left

/me says : Lies !

/me says Mecha apocalypse walker destroys all as well

/me becomes a desperado , my cover name will be mohican .

/me used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee.

/ma saya it's 15 days left until x-mas (no kidding)(9+15=24)

/me weaves clothes out of wool yarn to keep myself warm in the winter mounths

/me says it's 14 days left until x-mas

/me builds weather controlling device to make it snow.

/me says not 14 days here , 28 days here , and polarizes the sky to be negativley attractive ...(hahahhaha)

/me says I have 7 days until finals

/me says I have summarised the 7 word story, oh yes it's 13 days left to X-Mas

/me says that over the weekend me and my brother can make Okonomoyaki!