Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Seldron

[Offline] Nessaja TFCraft Minecraft Server

307 posts in this topic

I will ask the community about whitelisting you guys.

May take a few hours. I will anser when the decission stands.

I will update the server to 47c now.

Update (12/07/25):

- shut down the non whitelisted server since it wasn't used anymore - portreused for update testing purposes

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47b)

Update (12/07/26):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47c)

- whitelisted hampe321 and darkladyphoenix

DarkPhoenixLadies issues have been resolved.

During the time DarkLadyPhoenix tried to log in there where not even login tries registered at the server itself.

Could log in later though. Seems like a client related problem.

Update (12/07/27):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47e)

- enabled automatic daily backups

- world runs in ramdisk now -> should reduce lag

- enabled automatic syncing to disc every 30min

does anyone know how i am going to get on the server ? because when you download the mod you get beta v2 build 47d. :(

does anyone know how i am going to get on the server ? because when you download the mod you get beta v2 build 47d. :(

Use the non-adfly link .. this links correctly whilst the adfly link still points at 47d

Any chance of getting on the whitelist?

Just join Teamspeak Server, and talk for a few minutes with the community there. Find out if you will like the server and if the community wants to play with you.

Basically the community decides if someone is whitelisted.

Preparing the upgrade to the latest TFC version.

Update (12/07/28):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47f)

minecraft updates to 1.3 soon....wait for tfc to update if u want to still play xD

Didn't know this was a whitelist server, could I be whitelisted please?

Please join Teamspeak, since there will be some questions before we can whitelist you.

You don't need a microphone. Questions can be answered in the chat channel als text messages too.

cause no one likes you....

jk

...lol <_<

Think people are gettin rdy for school...

as for me working :wacko:

A lot of people are playing 1.3.1 right now. Every Server is a bit less crowded currently.

Just keep calm in about 2 Weeks some Mods should be able to update after forge and we will see a lot of people comming back from vanilla servers.

I allready asked in teamspeak if you guys want me to start a temporary vanilla 1.3.1 server where you can mess around together.

are we gonna use the same map for the next build? also whast the vanilla adress?

i played on this server be for but cant get on so im applying to be whitelisted

ples add me

Added you to the whitelist.