Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EternalUndeath

Tiny Tweaks Metathread

383 posts in this topic

i meant that a grass block, every x ticks, will check if the nearby grass blocks have tall grass blocks growing on them, and, if there are, it has a chance of spawning a tall grass block over it, in it's first state.

oh ok

if it's in the jar add a phrase in the side phrases on login screen saying "this isn't your dad's survival, it's TFC!"

if it's in the jar add a phrase in the side phrases on login screen saying "this isn't your dad's survival, it's TFC!"

...ehhhhh...

not catch-phrase-y enough.

Watch some more saturday morning cartoons from the 90's, or read XKCD

...ehhhhh...

not catch-phrase-y enough.

Watch some more saturday morning cartoons from the 90's, or read XKCD

went with the powerthirst's "these aren't your dad's puns, these are TURBOPUNS"

but the phrase itself can be subject to change, just a little something something for players

Achievements: magnets = HOW DO THEY WORK

sliced bread = the best thing...

get it? lol

Or how about this? Magnets! = Steven Hawking would be proud. (sorry if you don't get the reference)

TFC - I need actual skill for this!?

You must be new here.... XD

TFC - I need actual skill for this!?

Welcome to the jungle TFC, my friend :P

Well that's enough one-liners for this thread (seriously stop it's getting out of hand :3)

other than that I would like some TFC specific wool with a texture that doesn't make me hurl, though I know all too well textures are vital in many other places.

There are some texture packs that work with the mod, look for them on the main page.

There are some texture packs that work with the mod, look for them on the main page.

That would be great if there was a TP I like, but I didn't think I was the only one who couldn't stand how wool looks

I think that, instead of a wool "block", we should get a wool "item" which can either be made in clothes, or be made into a wool block -4 wool items in a square-. That would

-Make the bed harder to craft

-Open the door for clothe-making possibilities -something i think is going to be in the game anyways-

-Make a little more sense than getting 1m2 of wool from a sheep that has less wool that that :

I think that, instead of a wool "block", we should get a wool "item" which can either be made in clothes, or be made into a wool block -4 wool items in a square-. That would

-Make the bed harder to craft

-Open the door for clothe-making possibilities -something i think is going to be in the game anyways-

-Make a little more sense than getting 1m2 of wool from a sheep that has less wool that that :

I think we are planning that. You remember when I hinted a while back that beds would be harder to craft?

We're toying with the idea of making planks only craftable with a saw. (no axe)

o_o... ok, then i guess we will live in the cave like savages until we get a saw.

i love it :D

o_o... ok, then i guess we will live in the cave like savages until we get a saw.

i love it :D

we'll probably give you mud bricks or something, but the idea that major construction was not really possible until people started using metal. The first villages were constructed with small huts.

Wait, so the axe will just be for felling trees? if so, please also allow the saw to cut down trees.

they can cut down trees, and i think they do it faster than an axe of the same metal...

However, what they should do when they cut down trees is already stated in the list at the beginning of this post :P

1m2 of wool

1m3*

we'll probably give you mud bricks or something, but the idea that major construction was not really possible until people started using metal. The first villages were constructed with small huts.

That sounds amazing... But tell me, how do bricks dry in 2C weather? I don't want zombies walking through my walls, they will look like newly forged orks from lotr.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand, getting back on topic...

I will tolerate no derailments here.

Tiny tweaks people, let's go

Alright, here's one, allow for cobblestone/rocks to be directly placed on the ground (it never works for me, so not sure if it's a bug or not)

Alright, here's one, allow for cobblestone/rocks to be directly placed on the ground (it never works for me, so not sure if it's a bug or not)

It can be placed, but not if it would be close to you if you placed it.

Step back, I have no idea why you can't be next to it... Dunk?!? :P

That does need to be fixed though, and the thing where dirt falls in front of you it hurts.

All right how about varying loose stone sizes in the world?

Fix arrows not sticking to mobs as it was removed from vanilla.

Fix mobs dropping vanilla items, ie, iron tools, iron bar (can be used to make a flint and tinder) or at least replace them with the equivalent items from tfc.