Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

Achartran

*punch* NO!

(that happens)

Honestly, I'm really for the idea of a fantasy reality, using the fantasy elements to enhance gameplay in a believeable manner, instead of an unexplainable chat command or screen display with no cause include it in the gameplay, make there be spells of some kind that can be cast on areas/objects to get information on them.

MY LONG LOST TWIN! :D

Nah, seriously, you and I share similar ideas about what we want from SMP.

Also, in TFC another thing that may be cool is a 'happiness' meter. It could effect how much damage you take, how much you inflict and perhaps speed, hunger depletion, etc.

Lack of sleep, severe injuries and burns, illness, foul-tasting food, hunger and similar stuff could decrease happiness.

Wine, 'interesting' foods, comfort, general good health, good temperature (not sweating, but not shivering) and stuff could increase happiness. And nothing would increase happiness like a good woman at late hours, but you can't really implement that in Minecraft.

Why not? What happens when I say 'Achartran'?

Goodbye Sda209...I adviced you. Now hope that achartran doesn't come here to read your post.

*punch* NO!

(that happens)

OW! :wacko: At least you didn't ran me over with a tank...

Goodbye Sda209...I adviced you. Now hope that achartran doesn't come here to read your post.

Spoke too soon...

Oh, and Mister Kimbblsrath; Y U NO STOP DUNK MEMES?!

I am not making Dunk memes, just quoting Dunk. I don't think you were here when I made actual Dunk memes. What dunk did was, he edited my post with a dunk meme in it and put it in 814 spoilers. He spoiler ceptioned it and said "stop posting this shit" That was the end of the Dunk meme. If he allowed me to make them again, this would be the next one I made as it comes in handy soooooo much.

Because he is the f*****g awesome achartran. You don't know him enough. He might be the most funny person of the forums, but you don't know him, then...

And what makes him so funny?

Too late.

OW! :wacko: At least you didn't ran me over with a tank...

No, but I will run you over with an army of Sherlock Holmes clones wielding popsicle stick knives if you capitalize my name again.

Also, guys, stop double posting, really. *melts, again -.-* (hint: use the FUCKING edit button)(that goes for you too Sda)

And what makes him so funny?

You must see him when he works in a derail. Now I don't know if he is still online, but you must see to know.

Spoke too soon...

UGGHH! The double posts, they burn!!! And you've done it now sda. First you use the capitalized 'A', and now you double post...2 of achartran's pet peeves.

And technically, too late...I guess?

Too late.

Well, at least Mister Archartran did not ran me over with a tank.

P.S. - Oh sh**

(And I just capitalized his name, so he hates me too? And this is a double post! D: )

Goodbye, cruel TFC world! :(

A killer is going to be killed today! Kill3rCat

P.S. - Oh shi

You've done it now...

-freakkin ninja army ¬_¬-

OMG, by the time i finish writing my post, i swear, 3 (Edit: actually, 4 posts :P) other posts will have been made...

You must see him when he works in a derail. Now I don't know if he is still online, but you must see to know.

The Holmesian event...That started in a thread I made, ya know?

Too late.

OMG, READ THE LAST LINE OF JAG's SIG!!!! USE THE FREAKING EDIT BUTTON@%#@$^R@!

(And I just capitalized his name, so he hates me too? And this is a double post! D: )

You are TRYING to melt people aren't you?

A killer is going to be killed today! Kill3rCat

Wut? EDIT: Nvm this, freakin' edit ninja

No really, I didn't mean to doule post or capitalise, but I did by accident. And why the heck did I put a Z instead of an S? I'm NOT A YANK!

The Holmesian event...That started in a thread I made, ya know?

And I was the 2nd derailer did you know?

P.S. - Oh shi

Sda, meet Sherlock

Sherlock, go get him buddy.

Posted Image

Sda, meet Sherlock

Posted Image

ach...achartran can't attack???? Revelations...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TAKE DOOFENSHMIRTZ INSTEAD! *Uses him as shield*

Thank you for rescuing me from those zom- IS THAT SHERLOCK HOLMES?!

Yes, now fight him with your Zap-Inator or something!

Sda, meet Sherlock

Posted Image

Say hello to my little friend...

ach...achartran can't attack???? Revelations...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That is Sherlock (the Robert Downey Jr. version though)

Say hello to my little friend...

almost used that instead, but this seemed better. :D