Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

Why does a topic get more posts after it has been derailed?

Why does a topic get more posts after it has been derailed?

Because derailing doesn't make you think so much, you only need to post useless things. I do this too :3

Because derailing doesn't make you think so much, you only need to post useless things. I do this too :3

... Derp, i forgot why i quoted you .-.

... Derp, i forgot why i quoted you .-.

Quoted? Something like this^ ?

so, back on the un-rail here

I shall now play for you, the song of my people

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObKD7utbYQ&feature=g-like

Nice song :3

I can't help but wander what's with your avi... i can't see it ._. troooooooolollooooooo~

Watching this, you can see that lord of the rings has subliminal messages that makes you want to troll...

so, back on the un-rail here

I shall now play for you, the song of my people

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObKD7utbYQ&feature=g-like

i see your touhou vid and i up you with your own touhou vid: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIop055eJhU

Single post is good.

Double post is bad.

How's TRIPLE-POST for 'ya Archartran?

Oi, dude! How the heck are you not noticing that I am aiming a plasma carbine directly at your head?

i see your touhou vid and i up you with your own touhou vid:

sigh, that whole thing was both akin to and spawned from the Holmsian event which we shall never speak of again,

This thread had a pretty massive derail too, just sayin'. The only way the Holmesian Event was bigger was that it was across multiple threads. The combined damage of those threads was far greater than this thread's damage, maybe 4-5x this thread.

This thread had a pretty massive derail too, just sayin'. The only way the Holmesian Event was bigger was that it was across multiple threads. The combined damage of those threads was far greater than this thread's damage, maybe 4-5x this thread.

and the fact that both Achtran and i kind of took on different personas for that fiasco

oh well, as long as it isnt MCROLL i am fine :D

oh well, as long as it isnt MCROLL i am fine :D

well i must have you know that i'm never going to give you up, never going to let you down....

MCROLL owns the Rickroll and trololo and epic sax guy, youtube it and prepare for ears bleeding

*Knows the epic sax guy, but never got why it was so known*

*Checks the video closely*

*Shudders* I can think bad about 90% of what Wolf says regardless of what he's talking about, but it took me 2 years to realize THAT? ·-·

and the fact that both Achtran and i kind of took on different personas for that fiasco

Noodles, you should know by know that this is the last thing that anyone ever sees when they capitalize any part of my name.

Posted Image

Noodles, you should know by know that this is the last thing that anyone ever sees when they capitalize any part of my name.

Posted Image

[elaborated_and_large_excuse_for_Sherlock_Holmes_not_to_use_violence_on_Noodles]

But it's not your name, your name is achartran, she was talking about Achtran. Or, if you realize she mispelled, Chatran, which is the spanish name for "The adventures of Milo and Otis" :3

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatr%C3%A1n

(Click "english" in the right side of the page. You get this: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Milo_and_Otis

(Or, if you find it easier, click "español" in the english page, in the same place :3)

[/elaborated_and_large_excuse_for_Sherlock_Holmes_not_to_use_violence_on_Noodles]

Posted Image

woah there, seems like your jimmies are a bit rustled there

and you must know by now, i have no regards for this thing called capitalization or grammar you people have

Oi, dude! How the heck are you not noticing that I am aiming a plasma carbine directly at your head? Also, KILL3RCAT, IF YOU DO NOT HALT YOUR REBELLIOUS BEHAVIOR AND PISSING PEOPLE OFF, EITHER WE WILL DESTROY YOU ATOM BY ATOM OR DESTROY YOU LIMB BY LIMB!

Shoot, I shouldn't really restart this conflict...

...If you had the presence of mind and cognizance to type that last line...

...why would you not just hold the 'backspace' key and refrain from posting in the first place?

It would save you a lot of time, and the rest of us a lot of stupidity

woah there, seems like your jimmies are a bit rustled there

and you must know by now, i have no regards for this thing called capitalization or grammar you people have

I am simply being consistent, can't be playing favorites now, can I?

*Shudders* I can think bad about 90% of what Wolf says regardless of what he's talking about, but it took me 2 years to realize THAT? ·-·

I didn't understand what you said here, but I am here since some months then no 2 years lost. If you mean your future 2 years, then...yeah, this can be possible. But what didn't you understand?

I didn't understand what you said here, but I am here since some months then no 2 years lost. If you mean your future 2 years, then...yeah, this can be possible. But what didn't you understand?

Ever saw that video? i just now realized the guy with the sax is basically f+cking the air. I found the meme for the first time 2 years ago, but i just now (or yesterday) realized that. The capitalized "that" in that sentence refers to this. I just included you there 'cause i usually find some dirty meaning to what you say, regardless of it being your intention or not :

-ahbfipbspbv-

No, you know, I mean nothing dirty...