Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

Lesser mortals may beg the forgiveness of the undeniably amusing Archatran, but I have no need of forgiveness. I've got an army of kittens (I will not tell you who the mother is, but everyone loves the Kill3rCat secretly) who would gladly lay siege to whatever lair you may dwell within.

kehkehkehkehkehkeh.... the small and undeniably delicious one claims to not be mortal, shall we test that theory?

kehkehkehkehkehkeh.... the small and undeniably delicious one claims to not be mortal, shall we test that theory?

Of course, why don't you give him the first stab?

stab? who said anything about stabbing? i feel a slow tearing apart of the soul and inner consiousness is neccesary for this situation...

stab? who said anything about stabbing? i feel a slow tearing apart of the soul and inner consiousness is neccesary for this situation...

The painful way? lovely.

Oh, and, Kill3rCat...

Posted Image

I'm gonna let you guys take over the torture and killing stuff, I'm no good at that. Anyways, have fun. :D

Whether or not the devs think it's too hard to code fire to do this, I still think a scorched wasteland of sorts should be added to generation. Makes perfect place to set up my black fortress!

Forgive me for unleashing Hell on you, Mister Kill3rCat, but...

Posted Image

*Aims plasma carbine at Kill3rCat's head*

Whether or not the devs think it's too hard to code fire to do this, I still think a scorched wasteland of sorts should be added to generation. Makes perfect place to set up my black fortress!

While it is noble of you to attempt such a revival, there is no way you are going to salvage this thread from the broken, twisted mess it has become, it's just too far gone.

The painful way? lovely.

Oh, and, Kill3rCat...

Posted Image

Ummmm...Kill3rcat...youre screwed...R.I.P Kill3cat

Damn guys!!! And Kill3rCat must be crazy!! Y u gave to achartran your soul????

Ok, trying to revive this thread is out of question, but...why don't you follow my damned tip?

Ok, trying to revive this thread is out of question, but...why don't you follow my damned tip?

I shall. I won't make one more post in here.

​Unless it is absolutely necessary.

myeehh, i kinda like the whole "burn the verry earth they live on so they can never return because actually fires kill all the microorganisms in the soil, making it pretty much "dead land"

also, thanks to your signature, i will follow you like a lost grammar puppy from now untill the end of my days

True. However, if burning the land did make it 'dead' land, then imagine the griefing potential! Ooooh, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! :P

Nah, really. I mean it. I love the whole idea of a sort of fantasy reality Minecraft, sort of like Game of Thrones, with clans and families and cities. And war. LOADS of war. Huge armies are probably not possible on SMP but...

Kill3rCat spells archatran's name as Archatran. Archatran hates his name being capitalised. Arch attacks Kill3rCat's house, burning his crops along with the nearby forest. Dead land all around. Kill3rCat's house is rubble, all of his crops destroyed, he is dying of hunger and has no way of growing new food. He is enraged. Kill3rCat decides it is time for war, so he retaliates by killing Archatran and burning Arch's homestead. Arch gets enraged, and tells Sherlock Holmes to hunt and kill Kill3rCat. Everyone is dead, they have lost everything, and their land is scorched and dead, all of the livestock long gone, and all natural recources exhausted. OH THE JOYS OF WAR!

BRING IT ON! Mister Miggles will protect me!

Mere metal cannot harm a god, boy!

My soul is guarded by an army of spirit-kittens, clad in leather with claws of diamond, so sharp that you cannot see the edge with the naked eye! But to get at the kittens, you will have to tear down the walls of hardened claw-shavings, higher than ten million cats standing on their hind legs (cats-on-hind-legs are now an official measurement, by order of Kill3rCat god of cats and cat lovers, bane of dogs and dog lovers)! To get at the Great Walls, you must tear through the great army made of the souls of my followers, who wear nothing to battle but giant cat skulls as helmets and loin cloths made of cat hair! They also happen to fight by throwing very hungry cats at you, or by firing gold-plated kitty fangs at you with cat leg bones as the arrow shaft, cat hair as the bowstring and cat spines as the bowstaff. In order to get at the souls of my followers, you have to get through an army made of the souls of every single cat or cat-lover that has ever died, and that included all species of cat and cat-like beasts, from any time period on any planet. I am the Catlord.

OH, and before you think of flying a plane over all of this: Please note, that throughout the great Feline Citidael there are highly trained panthers with millenia of experience, armed with great catapults the size of cities, that fire thousands of tiny kittens clutching Holy Hand Grenades.

Posted Image

Everywhere you look, your doom awaits...

Posted Image

Boom.

Nah, I never gave anyone my soul, as I said it is guarded by an army of spirit-kittens, clad in leather with claws of diamond, so sharp that you cannot see the edge with... Need I go on?

Single post is good.

Double post is bad.

How's TRIPLE-POST for 'ya Archartran?

BRING IT ON! Mister Miggles will protect me!

My soul is guarded by an army of spirit-kittens, clad in leather with claws of diamond, so sharp that you cannot see the edge with the naked eye! But to get at the kittens, you will have to tear down the walls of hardened claw-shavings, higher than ten million cats standing on their hind legs (cats-on-hind-legs are now an official measurement, by order of Kill3rCat god of cats and cat lovers, bane of dogs and dog lovers)! To get at the Great Walls, you must tear through the great army made of the souls of my followers, who wear nothing to battle but giant cat skulls as helmets and loin cloths made of cat hair! They also happen to fight by throwing very hungry cats at you, or by firing gold-plated kitty fangs at you with cat leg bones as the arrow shaft, cat hair as the bowstring and cat spines as the bowstaff. In order to get at the souls of my followers, you have to get through an army made of the souls of every single cat or cat-lover that has ever died, and that included all species of cat and cat-like beasts, from any time period on any planet. I am the Catlord.

OH, and before you think of flying a plane over all of this: Please note, that throughout the great Feline Citidael there are highly trained panthers with millenia of experience, armed with great catapults the size of cities, that fire thousands of tiny kittens clutching Holy Hand Grenades.

Posted Image

Everywhere you look, your doom awaits...

Posted Image

Boom.

Nah, I never gave anyone my soul, as I said it is guarded by an army of spirit-kittens, clad in leather with claws of diamond, so sharp that you cannot see the edge with... Need I go on?

/l

l

l

l

(Is obviously a crazy cat lady)

You know what! You suck Kill3r, at this point you are multi-posting (more than 2 consecutive posts) just to piss people (me?) off. I won't give you the satisfaction of melting. Just know that you won't survive long if you keep this behavior up. *decidedly not melted*

So it's cat-god vs snake-bird-dragon-aztec-montanious-god and crazy cat lady...

EDIT: changed the video 'cause this fits better with what i had in mind... :P

So it's cat-god vs snake-bird-dragon-aztec-montanious-god and crazy cat lady...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXJeAYy0iE&NR=1

EDIT: changed the video 'cause this fits better with what i had in mind... :P

I THINK I'LL MAAAAKE SOME COFEEEEEEEEE

-i'll never be able to take this song seriously again-

Wolf keeps laughing and then he falls off of the chair, then he sits again, he starts again laughing and he falls again and all this only because someone wrote "I THINK I'LL MAKE SOME COFFEE" when she heard the song...*

Before i give a like to the post: no likes.

After i do: Wolf's and Kimb's likes appear before mine.

Ninja'd even in the likes -__-

EDIT:

GOD DANG IT, WOLF, STOP NINJAING ME! >_<

EDIT to the EDIT: Ok, i got a new one just so you can take it seriously, Noodles :3

(f+cking loved bleach... before the last episodes of Aizen's arc ._.)

Ahem.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bk95rbfQ50

... Why you searched for a video with spanish subs? ._. (or why you ended up in a video with spanish subs...)

Nice song :3... though, i just forgot why i was searching for epic music. Derp ._.

Can we turn this into a thread of epic music, please?

We are gathered here today to pay our last tributes and respects to the memory of our departed friend, the Scorched Ground thread... ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

We are gathered here today to pay our last tributes and respects to the memory of our departed friend, the Scorched Ground thread... ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

Eh...it died a long time ago -_- Unfortunate but that is the viscous cycle of forum threads, it was conceived as a thought, born as a simple suggestion post, grew a bit but its time came...and recently fore some reason it revived but it wasn't what it used to be :P

Nice song :3... though, i just forgot why i was searching for epic music. Derp ._.

Can we turn this into a thread of epic music, please?

Why not :D I'm all for recycling :P

And here is just sth that gets me stoked ;P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAusAxTkF_k

It doesn't matter when it happened, just that the thread was dead and had to do with burnt things. Hence, what I wrote.