Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

He is Robert Downey Jr. He is achartran!

The amount of posts being made in this thread (and the amount of ninjaing) is freaking crazy...

EDIT: Before i typed this post, achar was the orevious poster, but wolf was a ninja. See what I mean?

The amount of posts being made in this thread (and the amount of ninjaing) is freaking crazy...

Do you know that I made this post only to ninja you?

Posted Image

I hope you don't lose, Doofenshmirtz....

Ok guys. Enough for today. Summary:

-achartran is now back again!!!

-achartran hates kill3rcat and Sda209

-Kimbblesrath found a huge gold vein

Do you know that I made this post only to ninja you?

wut...wut? WHAT!!!!????? TheNinjawolf277....

Edit: ninjaed again...¬_¬-

But we have not even started as of yet!

P.S. - Curse my formal personality!

-Kimbblesrath found a huge gold vein

what...? You are very good at confusing people...

Wait...guys, see that little fly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off in the distance? I think that is the rail of this thread....Wow. Also, this thread has my stamp of approval:Posted Image

*Takes opportunity and runs off into Perry's Lair*

I'll be safe here... Perry if you see Sherlock Holmes, defend me, 'cause he's after me!

Ok guys, but listen to me when I say "Enough of a derail for today" Ok? This is just a friendly tip that can save you if you follow it...

Ok guys, but listen to me when I say "Enough of a derail for today" Ok? This is just a friendly tip that can save you if you follow it...

Ya...I am done for today as well...

Ya...I am done for today as well...

Good you that follow this tip...

I surrender... I am very sorry Mister archartran that I capitalized your name. Will you forgive me? :unsure:

I surrender... I am very sorry Mister archartran that I capitalized your name. Will you forgive me? :unsure:

Correction.

Im out of jokes so I'm done too. But mark my words Sda (maybe) and Kill3er, you have pissed off the wrong teenager and his immortal detective roommate.

Only Under the following conditions,

- You immediately and completely forfeit your soul to me, ECC still has mine and this sock I found just isn't the same. Yours will work fine though.

- You swear on the holy pebble stone that you shall never purposefully offend me ever again. Including but not limited to, double posting, slandering my name with your foul capital letters.

- You shall never resist an attack from Sherlock Holmes again, he does not take kindly to those who fight back.

- Any future terms I decide might be fun.

Im out of jokes so I'm done too. But mark my words Sda and Kill3er, you have pissed off the wrong teenager and his immortal detective roommate.

So much for a peace treaty... I don't want war!

P.S. - I'm done too.

P.S. - I'm done too.

FOLLOW MY TIP NOW!!!

P.S. - I'm done too.

I edited my previous post, go read it, or die.

- You immediately and completely forfeit your soul to me, ECC still has mine and this sock I found just isn't the same. Yours will work fine though.

- You swear on the holy pebble stone that you shall never purposefully offend me ever again. Including but not limited to, double posting, slandering my name with your foul capital letters.

- You shall never resist an attack from Sherlock Holmes again, he does not take kindly to those who fight back.

Lesser mortals may beg the forgiveness of the undeniably amusing Archatran, but I have no need of forgiveness. I've got an army of kittens (I will not tell you who the mother is, but everyone loves the Kill3rCat secretly) who would gladly lay siege to whatever lair you may dwell within.

Enough is never enough. I shall never back down. :3

PS: Come get me Sherlock! MISTER MIGGLES WILL MAKE SHORT WORK OF YOU!

edit: What is a 'derail'?

Im out of jokes so I'm done too. But mark my words Sda (maybe) and Kill3er, you have pissed off the wrong teenager and his immortal detective roommate.

-I immediately and completely forfeit my soul to you, ECC still has yours and this sock you found just isn't the same. Mine will work fine though.

-I swear on the holy pebble pebble stone that I shall never purposely offend you again. Including, but not limited, double posting, slandering your name with my foul capital letters.

-I shall never resist an attack from Sherlock Holmes again, he does not take kindly to those who fight back.

-Any future terms you decide might be fun.

P.S. - Be wary of my formal soul...

-I immediately and completely forfeit my soul to you, ECC still has yours and this sock you found just isn't the same. Mine will work fine though.

-I swear on the holy pebble pebble stone that I shall never purposely offend you again. Including, but not limited, double posting, slandering your name with my foul capital letters.

-I shall never resist an attack from Sherlock Holmes again, he does not take kindly to those who fight back.

-Any future terms you decide might be fun.

P.S. - Be wary of my formal soul...

Umm, what is a

holy pebble pebble stone

Archatran,

I hate you.

edit: What is a 'derail'?

When a thread goes off topic, it happens a lot here. Also, I hate you.

Umm, what is a holy pebble pepple stone

a random thing I thought of. Did I mention I hate you?

PS: Come get me Sherlock! MISTER MIGGLES WILL MAKE SHORT WORK OF YOU!

Sherlock is quite immortal and fearsome in battle, Mister Miggles doesn't stand a chance. Sherlock just said he hates you too.

I hate you.

When a thread goes off topic, it happens a lot here. Also, I hate you.

a random thing I thought of. Did I mention I hate you?

Sherlock is quite immortal and fearsome in battle, Mister Miggles doesn't stand a chance. Sherlock just said he hates you too.

This war should get interesting. Hopefully it does not end up in the Civil War category though...

P.S. - I am actually glad you took my soul, Mister achartran.

I am actually glad you took my soul, Mister achartran.

Any time my friend, any time.

Also, I like that new bit in your sig. Especially the care taken with not capitalizing my name. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot, Kill3er, you double posted again. You are low-life scum who shall be wiped from the face of the earth with a thousand Sherlocks!!! *melts*