Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

:harumph!: (every good debate needs at least a handful of harumphs)

it should be fixed now.

apparently my  idea to make 1 TFC month = 1 RL day was not so great. the TFC client config has to be identical to the server config, or at least for days in a year, or you crash out when you try logging in.

does that mean we need to change something in out client config for the profile we use to log in?

nope. you do not need to do anything as i decided that we can live with 9 tfc day per month. for now.

Thanks - as you probably already realised I have logged in successfully - though it did take a few attempts this morning :)

IGN: koozshave been playing TFCraft for a couple days now and i'm loving it, now i just want to check out multiplayer and start up or join a nice town (:

IGN: MadDoctor5813

After the new changes in Beta 77, I decided to get back into TFC, but don't have the performance to play single-player. So i joined some open servers, had some... incidents happen, and remembered why I didn't like to play on those in the first place. Your server has lots of people, and seems like a good community.

IGN: koozshave been playing TFCraft for a couple days now and i'm loving it, now i just want to check out multiplayer and start up or join a nice town (:

IGN: MadDoctor5813

After the new changes in Beta 77, I decided to get back into TFC, but don't have the performance to play single-player. So i joined some open servers, had some... incidents happen, and remembered why I didn't like to play on those in the first place. Your server has lots of people, and seems like a good community.

you both are now whitelisted.

IGN:Reincarcare

I am looking for somebody to play this mod with.

I can stay on teamspek3 aswell

IGN: Cryovolcano

I've played TFCraft for some months, and love it. I'd like to try some multiplayer, and your server seem really nice. Friendly and helpful player. :)

IGN:Reincarcare

I am looking for somebody to play this mod with.

I can stay on teamspek3 aswell

IGN: Cryovolcano

I've played TFCraft for some months, and love it. I'd like to try some multiplayer, and your server seem really nice. Friendly and helpful player. :)

whitelisted.

i gotta say... the idea of getting to make cheese sounds really cool

ummm, theres an update past 77.11? 1 min....

Uh, Rhodance could you just up date to 77.13 because i can't get a hold of 77.12 :(

Uh, Rhodance could you just up date to 77.13 because i can't get a hold of 77.12 :(

TFC 77.12

Sideus

I am quite tired of playing alone so i would like to play with people.

Sideus

I'm still on the server - where in the world are you? what time zone?

Sideus

whitelisted.