Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
sdbaynham

[Offline] Dig, Hiss, Boom! ~ Babby's First Hardcore ~ No Whitelist

452 posts in this topic

Yep got me too. No surprise there. Too funny, they totally missed the one most valuable thing by far, and it wasn't even hidden... a vanilla bucket. :)

Well, whatever he wants to do about it, I'm fine with. I just wanted it recorded before we got wiped.

Okay, guys, we're currently running with forge 4.1.1.251 and TFC 49j. Smart Move is turned off for the moment, due to a crash issue on player login having to do with it. I'll investigate that tomorrow night, as well as finish the showcase, et. al.

For now, update, log in, play!

Doesn't seem to be workin for me, I even made a clean jar and installed from scratch, only installing forge, api, and tfc, but i get the same error every time

Connection lost

Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 109

Couldn't log on after a clean install:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Received string length longer than maximum allowed (76/14)

Any thoughts on this?

Couldn't log on after a clean install:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Received string length longer than maximum allowed (76/14)

Any thoughts on this?

Another player who got on tonight had a similar problem to that. He said updating forge fixed it.

Same kind of error for me except it's bad packet id 108

Another player who got on tonight had a similar problem to that. He said updating forge fixed it.

This worked, thanks a lot. I hadn't even noticed forge needed updating.

yep i updated forge on a clean .jar and then it worked fine . and whats up with the 1 hour deathban i thought it was 5 mins lol i just got creepered outside my hole in the ground with my first ingot of the server and the plan for a pickaxe lol oh well squid hunting again then

Oops! Sorry about the deathban, 1 hour is the default for FMPHardcore, forgot to reset that.

EDIT: Fixed it

oh well once im established i am interested in teaming up with someone else or possible a few others to make a small community i don't mind the roll i am given .smithing i can make up to steel with no problems but cant seem to get the hang of black steel on wards so i would be willing to smith for the town up to steel or if u want a fisher farmer charcoal maker id be willing to do that as well im pants at the building side of things they always end up looking the same generic structures with a few crenelations . pm in game or on here to let me know the co-ords u want to meet

It would be nice if I actually spawned inside the glass thing. Could someone make it bigger please?

I also spawned outside of it when I first logged on too

I was a good 20-30 blocks away. It wasn't even within eyesight where I spawned. I only found it by walking around.

maybe the spawnpoint resetet...

i dint respawn at my bed after i died, spawned near the glasshouse

yeah.. I tried restarting to see if it was just stuff on my end, and it won't let me back on the server now

This most recent crash was the seqoia stack overflow issue that will be corrected in build 49k 50.

this map is f***ing ridiculous.

1000's and 1000's of ocean, i mean 100000000's

ive went over 10k meteres and nothing but water.

Think the server crashed again, guess sequoias?

Maybe change the seqouia block to be invincible so you don't have to worry about it.