Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simmstein

Scorched ground

312 posts in this topic

Posted Image

You are a president!!!! Go to govern the USA instead of posting here! And stop smiling! You must be serious while you're a president!

You are a president!!!! Go to govern the USA instead of posting here! And stop smiling! You must be serious while you're a president!

Posted Image

Posted Image

seroiusly, how many times have you all wanted to do this irl though? Spider? SPIDER?!?!? Guuuunnn.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Finally got it to work, had to find a blank version and remake it myself in GIMP, but hey, there it is. :D)

I can't see the image... ._.

Working on it, it's being difficult :(

Just to restart this derail:

Posted Image

GOD DAMN IT I WILL BEAT YOU ALL UNTIL IT CAUSES NUCLEAR FUSION

THIS IS NOT /b/!!

THIS IS NOT /b/!!

Yet.

THIS IS NOT /b/!!

This a good point, I think we should go back to the good 'ole text derails, where we RP and joke around. Nowadays we just post memes, myself included, let's get back into what a derail really is, typing jokes furiously hoping someone doesn't ninja you.

Tase, come over here....I might need your help. ;)

Here are the rules, then:

-EVERYONE SHUT UP! WE CALLED THIS THREAD TO SOLVE THE FORUMS' PROBLEMS, NOT TO FIGHT OUR PROBLEMS OVER OUR PAST,

-AND SINCE I AM THE ONLY USER WHO SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A MEETING, EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW MY RULES FROM HERE ON OUT!

-EIGHT MINUTES EACH FOR SPEECHES,

-NO CHIT-CHAT ABOUT SIDE DEALS,

-AND ABSOLUTELY NO GOING OVER THE TIME-LIMIT!

Now, if you want to go, make sure you're prepared and raise your hand, but do so in a way that does not mock the insolence of my user's past!

(Note that these rules are meant as a text joke)

-EVERYONE SHUT UP! WE CALLED THIS THREAD TO SOLVE THE FORUMS' PROBLEMS, NOT TO FIGHT OUR PROBLEMS OVER OUR PAST,

-AND SINCE I AM THE ONLY USER WHO SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A MEETING, EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW MY RULES FROM HERE ON OUT!

Now, if you want to go, make sure you're prepared and raise your hand, but do so in a way that does not mock the insolence of my user's past!

Uhmm, da fuq?

What the heck? What does this even mean...? o_O lol.

EDIT: Ninjaed

Uhmm, da fuq?

What the heck? What does this even mean...? o_O lol.

EDIT: Ninjaed

Hetalia: Axis Powers reference. Head to the Off-Topic section and look for the thread 'The weird side of YouTube'. Then search for one of my posts that has a video in it.

Hetalia: Axis Powers reference. Head to the Off-Topic section and look for the thread 'The weird side of YouTube'. Then search for one of my posts that has a video in it.

Speaking of, do you watch any other animes? I have a topic on that. in the Off Topic section.

As in WWII axis powers? Because I'm a WWII buff (I've always loved history, mostly WWII and Ancient Greco-Roman history) and that reference is completely fucking lost on me... o.O

Speaking of, do you watch any other animes? I have a topic on that. in the Off Topic section.

I'm still familirizing myself in the world of anime (I have friends who are anime fans).

As in WWII axis powers? Because I'm a WWII buff (I've always loved history, mostly WWII and Ancient Greco-Roman history) and that reference is completely fucking lost on me... o.O

A much more comediac version of the Second World War. Watch it, it is a great anime.

I'm still familirizing myself in the world of anime (I have friends who are anime fans).

Well,for starters, a good action, drama with an AMAZING storyline, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. IMHO, It is the best anime for its genre (maybe even of all time) hands down. Just pure awesomeness. Another good one is Death Note.