Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a TFC Multiplayer server. My TeamSpeak profile is ShichiNoBushi.

---

whitelisted as ShichiNoBushi

I saw the sign, thanks. I appreciate it. But... I was wondering if you borrowed my sword and tried to chop a sequoia or something.

I didnt touch anything i put the bed down then the sign and i left

im most likely going to be change hosts soon. i will let you know details as soon as they get settled. for now, the IP, world, and everything will stay the same.

When it gets changed, there will be a world wipe.

there may be another if i can ever get mytowns configured properly :/ at the moment, mysql hates me.

it looks like the update for 78 probably wont be for a few months...

new address: badwolvesmgc.com:25566

the old one will shut off at the end of the billing period, aka, the 25th

also, the new server is using the latest version of smart moving for 1.6.2 as well.

Just noticed the server name - LIKE!

Again, is it only me or breeding is corrupted? all the hearts last less than a second and the two animals i try to breeding won't

Again, is it only me or breeding is corrupted? all the hearts last less than a second and the two animals i try to breeding won't

its possible that is a bug for 77.22 - as it is a fresh, new build and world for the new address.

its possible that is a bug for 77.22 - as it is a fresh, new build and world for the new address.

Well, before this begun to happen i could breed pig and cows few times..

PS, i'm causing crashes and i don't know why D:

Well, before this begun to happen i could breed pig and cows few times..

PS, i'm causing crashes and i don't know why D:

---

im not sure what causes it. its all standard settings on the new server... maybe a under reported bug?

as far as the crashing goes - its now set up to be a lot easier to manually restart for me - so post it here if it crashes, and i should see it pretty quick. otherwise, hit up a admin or super admin in bad wolves teamspeak, and one of them can fix it.

Well, as far as i've seen, the server crashes after 1 or 2 minutes since i've logged

Server is down, i don't really know what to say, i don't know if it goes down because i have something wrong, and that is strange since the first 3 km of travel were fine.. or maybe there is something near my position that when loaded causes all those crashes..

Has the world been reset? I just  logged in and I wasn't in my house and had no stuff ?!?!?!?!

yup - world reset :(I had found a really good place - now must search again :(

YAY!!!!!Seems like the world's been restored!

hmmmm - the few crops I had planted have disappeared - as have the wild tomatoes I was rather relying on to eat :(

Maybe winter happened - though I didn't think "wild" plants died in the winter.

Oh well - I guess I can live with that

switched to a VPS hosted server... so there was some extra configuraton this last day so that it could be restarted automatically and so on.

also - there are now like 6 admins who can fix the server, instead of just me, and several of them are in other timezones, including GMT 0.

Nice! :)Especially as there seem to be a number of us from Europe on the server regularly now

Hello, I would like to be whitelisted to play with a friend on this server.

Name: kh_Fokke

hi is still possible to join??

Is server still running? 

I would like to join

IGN : dont4get2wipe

Hello, I would like to be whitelisted to play with a friend on this server.

Name: kh_Fokke

hi is still possible to join??

Is server still running? 

I would like to join

IGN : dont4get2wipe

---

all whitelisting is to now be done via: http://badwolves.enjin.com/recruitment

ip - badwolvesmgc.com:25566