Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Server Move 09/13/2018I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
ATTENTION Forum Database Breach 03/04/2019There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Rules for Posting:
1. Modpacks must contain TFC.
- This goes without saying, but since this is the TerraFirmaCraft forums, all modpacks advertised here must contain TerraFirmaCraft.
2. Official TFC Copies Only
- Unofficial copies of TFC are extremely unstable, and are likely to cause crashes or corrupt worlds. Just because a change in the code has been committed to github, it does not mean that the change has been finalized and is ready to use as a release. It is also entirely possible that changes or additions to the code that have been committed to github will be reverted, and that change or new feature will never be in an official released copy of the mod.
- Mod packs found to be containing unofficial copies of TFC will have the topic hidden, and the original poster will be sent a PM. The topic will not be restored until it can be proven that the pack no longer contains an unofficial copy.
- The copy of TFC in your modpack must be an official release that at some point has been available for download from this website, or has been compiled from the official, unedited github repo and is not a version later than the current release available for download. For example, if the current version available for download is 0.79.22.761, copies of 0.79.22.762 or later are not allowed. An exception to this rule will only be made with explicit permission from the developers for the primary purpose of helping test a change that was made specifically for mod compatibility.
- Copies of TFC that were built from an edited fork of the github repo are not allowed.
3. Mod Redistribution Permissions
- All mods within your pack must have the proper permissions from their mod authors to be redistributed in modpacks. While not necessary, it is good practice to include proof that you have permission for each individual mod in your original post (links to specific forum posts stating that the mod can be used in modpacks is sufficient proof). Modpacks that are hosted on the FTB launcher or ATLauncher do not need to include this list, as they have already provided such proof in order to have their modpack added to those launchers.
- Modpacks found to be in violation of mod redistribution permissions will be immediately removed, and the original poster will receive a warning point. Secondary offenses will result in the member being banned from this forum.
- For more information about improper mod redistribution, see http://stopmodreposts.org/
4. List the version of TFC included in the modpack in the topic name
- Use the following format in your topic title: [TFC #.##.#] Modpack Name - Any extra information
5. A link to your modpack must be present
- You must provide either a link to your modpack listing on a specific launcher, a "pack code" to download your modpack from a specific launcher, or a download of your modpack. "Work In Progress" modpacks or "Build your own" modpacks that are just a pack of config and/or resource files belong in the Mod Pack Discussion Subforum.
6. No advertising of Technic/Tekkit modpacks.
- Any posts that advertise or contain links related to the Technic/Tekkit launcher will be either deleted, or have the advertisement/link redacted from the post. We do not support the use of the Technic/Tekkit launcher on these forums. You are welcome to create a Technic/Tekkit modpack with TerraFirmaCraft, you just aren't allowed to advertise it here.
- Secondary offenses will result in a warning point, and further offenses will result in the forum member being banned from this forum.
7. No NSFW Material
- Your modpack must be safe within a family setting. (This is a case by case. If you have a question, contact a staff member to clarify)
16 topics in this forum
- 7 replies
- 3,701 views
- 20 replies
- 6,540 views
- 8 replies
- 4,809 views
- 10 replies
- 3,384 views
- 3 replies
- 3,533 views
- 9 replies
- 5,031 views
- 8 replies
- 5,324 views
- 272 replies
- 60,932 views
- 0 replies
- 3,672 views
- 6 replies
- 4,846 views
- 139 replies
- 48,987 views
- 1 reply
- 6,004 views
- 3 replies
- 10,973 views
- 4 replies
- 7,287 views
- 121 replies
- 76,577 views
- 338 replies
- 113,012 views